Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't normally like jewellery 🙄 sorry neither do I love bracelets dangling off my wrist but it doesn't mean I have ASD. She's milking that diagnosis. #imspecial
I wouldn’t wear a bracelet if you paid me, am I special too??

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Could have been written for her
:LOL:

Does the local woman also hate being shoved off the footpath or having people aggressively bumping into her? I hear those are the real tells when someone has autism (according to Steffani anyway)

Wouldn't know myself, Im neurotypical so obviously I personally love being shoved off the footpath by strangers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez she levelled up to influencer hun very quickly! Live podcast ‘my book will be available to buy- bring cash!!!’
And I’ll sign blank notebooks for you 😂😂😂

• Wow
Jeez she levelled up to influencer hun very quickly! Live podcast ‘my book will be available to buy- bring cash!!!’
And I’ll sign blank notebooks for you 😂😂😂
Don’t forget to keep your phone charged for pictures with her!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Apparently part of her autism is finding it hard to understand why people would rather be polite than honest.

That’s a lot of words to say you’re a rude cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just had a quick glance on her feed, as you couldn’t even hate follow her.
all the sirens back out and big important Ukraine updates, she’s swapped one crisis for another in order to appear ever so knowledgeable. Anyone following her needs to take a long hard look at themselves

• Heart
Critical thinking skills are seriously lacking in her followers. I know I’ve said this before but I do think it’s interesting that she only portrays herself as this oracle on Instagram, she’s very quiet on Twitter and her magazine article is just self indulgent fluff.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Off to a wedding today…….. what Z list virgin media celeb is getting married today I wonder ?

Not a fan of hers but I listened to her most recent podcast on Ukraine with Tom Clonan, just because I was interested in understanding the situation a bit better. It’s an equally terrifying and heartbreaking listen. Tom seems v knowledgeable.

The Tom Clonan episode was very good, but that was down to him.
Pre Covid SP had a relatively small insta following, by appointing herself as a social commentator on politics, covid and now the war, she has created a career out of no qualifications whatsoever.
She's constantly working on 'TV projects' but hasn't produced anything in years.
And the question boxes and no DMs are all to ensure that her engagement is high.
She melts my head.

The Tom Clonan episode was very good, but that was down to him.
Pre Covid SP had a relatively small insta following, by appointing herself as a social commentator on politics, covid and now the war, she has created a career out of no qualifications whatsoever.
She's constantly working on 'TV projects' but hasn't produced anything in years.
And the question boxes and no DMs are all to ensure that her engagement is high.
She melts my head.
Yes he was so interesting and I could have listened to him all day but I hate how steffanie constantly interupts him. Yes I get that its meant to be a very simple breakdown of a complicated issue for the lay person but does she deliberately make herself sound so stupid? Its a bit insulting to the listener and I imagine fristrating for the expert.

First time poster on this thread. Met her husband a few times (I used to work in media) & he was a lovely man. This was well before he met/married her. Not surprised he went on to become a political adviser (he was never really a journo to begin with) & but really shocked he put her on the payroll & she got 6 grand out of it. It’s so bloody sketchy! What the hell could a failed screenwriter advise Minister Anne Rabbitte on, or any minister for that matter?! Stefanie is NOT a journalist, has no qualifications in the area whatsoever. She must have Noel wrapped around her little finger. I’m embarrassed when I see her interviewing politicians and the like with her greasy hair barely brushed & wearing a rotten old jumper. She’s such a slob.

First time poster on this thread. Met her husband a few times (I used to work in media) & he was a lovely man. This was well before he met/married her. Not surprised he went on to become a political adviser (he was never really a journo to begin with) & but really shocked he put her on the payroll & she got 6 grand out of it. It’s so bloody sketchy! What the hell could a failed screenwriter advise Minister Anne Rabbitte on, or any minister for that matter?! Stefanie is NOT a journalist, has no qualifications in the area whatsoever. She must have Noel wrapped around her little finger. I’m embarrassed when I see her interviewing politicians and the like with her greasy hair barely brushed & wearing a rotten old jumper. She’s such a slob.
Everyone keeps trying to tell us she’s basically a journalist though!! It was probably her government connections that got her the spot on the womens health conference too. Cannot roll my eyes hard enough.

I get so irritated when she's slotted in on the radio and given a show on bank holidays etc, surely there is a fully qualified and trained radio presenter dying for that opportunity, and here's this one getting all the opportunities

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She is literally the worst thing on social media. She won't go on Twitter for fear of actually having to respond to any legitimate questions. I cannot stand the way that she is using her "autism" to get work and attention. Why does she keep getting work. She is a drama grad with one shite tv show to her name, why do we always inundate the airwaves with these "journalists" in Ireland? There are hundreds of journalism graduates out there

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.