Stefanie Preissner #3 That’s not my name, selective autism is my game. Amazon links, I have no shame.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to give her fair dues but there are a few companies that will do it without credit card... you just pay a refundable damages fee upfront
Not sure about all but a lot of the main ones accept debit card now. We have paid the whole rental including security deposit with debit card. Things changed a few yrs back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's completely wrong about that weaning person she's not a medical doctor, she's a dietitian.. the woman reposted and said I'm not a doctor.... The mis information is scary

Edit to say who's asking for an update on her finger

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why is she expecting a child to sleep all night when she’s feeding it cauliflower 😂😂 all this baby led weaning tit she could done the same thing with baby porridge sunshine orange he would have been full.

Reactions: 1
To care would she come on and correct her mistake but no she wouldn't sound so high and mighty then.
I find that so bizarre that she doesn’t correct herself?

Also is this not the worst worded advice? I mean, the advice is to sterilise feeding equipment from HSE. But her wording implies that you don’t sterilise soothers, or sterilise bottles that you’re using for ready made milk or pumped breast milk.

Attachments

I find that so bizarre that she doesn’t correct herself?

Also is this not the worst worded advice? I mean, the advice is to sterilise feeding equipment from HSE. But her wording implies that you don’t sterilise soothers, or sterilise bottles that you’re using for ready made milk or pumped breast milk.
I have zero sympathy for muppets who reach out to this unqualified lump for important medical advice.

Reactions: 7
i cant take the questions seriously at all. Like many of the Q&A's thes influencers do. Is your life seriously that sad that you want to know what time someone goes to bed, how they lose weight or what they think of a product. Like seriously!

Reactions: 1
Why is she sharing the news about maternal deaths with no context? And her usual mansplaining? Cos if she has lots of new mums following her this is a bit insensitive. Tragic yes but why is she sharing it?

Reactions: 5
Is she honestly putting up pics and reels of her son chocking while getting used to solids? She’s a d*ckhead.
He’s just gagging to be fair and that’s absolutely the normal for a baby when weaning. Though I have absolutely no idea why people would be interested in how she’s weaning her child, she isn’t exactly an expert.

Sorry should have said gagging. My bad but seriously my point stands. Why would you film that and put it up for everyone to see. It’s not the nicest thing to watch and it’s just cruel imo. These kids on insta are going to have a field day in years to come about being filmed like this for the public to see. It’s so scary.

Reactions: 4