Stefanie Preissner #3 That’s not my name, selective autism is my game. Amazon links, I have no shame.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to post that !!!! Comparing thousands of innocent people being murdered to a bike being robbed . What goes on in her head. Disgusting. She has no idea what she's talking about.
So because Israel stole the land and have been there so long in stefs World what's happening is OK and the Palestinians should just leave ?!
She is an idiot

Reactions: 9
Such bad advice from her on the weaning front. I hope people don’t take her word as gospel and do a bit of research themselves.

Reactions: 3
What's so bad about it .. wouldn't be taking her advice either id rather go by a professional but it does seem ok
She said once you start wearing before or at 6 months you’re grand. Advice now is generally to wean at 6 months, not before. It’s an emotive topic. Don’t want to get into it. But advising in general to wean earlier is old hat now.

Reactions: 2
She shouldn't be given advice full stop. She has no qualifications in that area or anything else besides writing .
She's dangerous, the amount of misinformation she posts is shocking.

Reactions: 8
No idea why people are asking her anyway. Do they not read anything, ever?!
That's it, why ask an influencer anything for anything other than a discount code.
Grimes went on a wee rant yesterday reminding people never to ask him or others for medical advice unless they are your doctor .
While this fool will happily throw out advice as if she Is all knowing being.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The ultimate guru and knowledgeable one doesn't even know the difference between 'work-to-rule' and a 'strike'. Jesus take the wheel! 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
That's it, why ask an influencer anything for anything other than a discount code.
Grimes went on a wee rant yesterday reminding people never to ask him or others for medical advice unless they are your doctor .
While this fool will happily throw out advice as if she Is all knowing being.
100% she just copying Dr Grimes' post !!!

Another q and a full of incorrect information 😂 why oh why do people as her this stuff!
No places will let you hire without a credit card pre authorised, it's the one and only reason I have a credit card
I hate to give her fair dues but there are a few companies that will do it without credit card... you just pay a refundable damages fee upfront

Reactions: 1