Stefanie Preissner #3 That’s not my name, selective autism is my game. Amazon links, I have no shame.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2990857View attachment 2990858
Catfish much she says she had an eating disorder..... no she didnt she was healthy weight she just bacame lazy now and eats to much now and uses it as an excuse not to excercise along with her autism. Poor noel not the type of woman he was into. fat slob isnt his thing.that pic was when he met her View attachment 2990859
whatever about having weight on, she could at least have made an effort, her hair hasn't seen a brush, does autism stop you from using a hair brush?

she looks like that teacher from Matilda in them photos

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2990857View attachment 2990858
Catfish much she says she had an eating disorder..... no she didnt she was healthy weight she just bacame lazy now and eats to much now and uses it as an excuse not to excercise along with her autism. Poor noel not the type of woman he was into. fat slob isnt his thing.that pic was when he met her View attachment 2990859
Can we not with the weight comments? It's 2024, I hoped we've moved past criticising women's bodies 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Oh yikes I don't like her but calling a working mum of 2 small kids a fat slob in 2024 , really 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh yikes I don't like her but calling a working mum of 2 small kids a fat slob in 2024 , really 🫠
Besides the podcasts and posting links is she still writing for the independent? Is she back full time "working " ? I get the impression that she's more of a wannabe influencer these days versus actually working working.

Reactions: 4
Not into the fat shaming but she doesn’t work. She lays around flogging tit from Amazon

Reactions: 7
Still not OK to call someone a fat slob 😳 even if she's not working full time. Her younger baby is only a few months old
Well yeah that’s why I said not into the fat shaming. She just lay around moaning and pushing Amazon links before the baby though too. She’s an absolute ghoul regardless

Reactions: 1
Well yeah that’s why I said not into the fat shaming. She just lay around moaning and pushing Amazon links before the baby though too. She’s an absolute ghoul regardless
All she seems to do is pop up links and promote the family businesses without using the word #AD but then gives out when influencers don't label stuff correctly.

Reactions: 2
Many of those complaining have commented on other women's appearances, work they have had done, bad parenting etc.
It's tattle. You can express an opinion.
I honestly think she does fuvk all but posts ads and gets free crap and spread a ton of misinformation.

Last edited:
Her attitude about the Occupational Therapist is so sarky! The Therapist is basically telling her the truth. The nerve endings are controlled by one part of the brain and her sensory issues another, regardless of it all being one neurodivergant brain, they won't work together to heal unfortunately but that's not the therapists fault. She's a know it all why doesn't she solve the issue herself, surely there's a gadget on amazon for it she can then promote as #ad and link for commission 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her attitude about the Occupational Therapist is so sarky! The Therapist is basically telling her the truth. The nerve endings are controlled by one part of the brain and her sensory issues another, regardless of it all being one neurodivergant brain, they won't work together to heal unfortunately but that's not the therapists fault. She's a know it all why doesn't she solve the issue herself, surely there's a gadget on amazon for it she can then promote as #ad and link for commission 🙄
And she tagged the ot at the end 😅

Yeah is she telling an OT how to do her job...basically the OT was doing her job right, wasnt capable of treating Stef.....my god why isn't she a professional healthcare expert, she seemingly she knows it bloody all....

Reactions: 3
And she tagged the ot at the end 😅
She's obviously reading here she has clarified that wasn't the OT she seen today and blaming the public system for not adapting to neurodivergant patients. A qualified OT is a qualified OT whether they work in private or public system surely! She's got private healthcare why is she taking public appointments away from a person on the public waiting list without that privilege. And she then has the audacity and cheek to complain, she boils me piss this one.

Edit for spelling

Reactions: 9
How infuriating are those OT stories! The treatment is the treatment what does she want. Not every sensory issue needs to be accommodated I noticed everyday ot didn't respond to her either lol.
Like does anyone enjoy things like surgery, getting stitches , post op physical therapy, No but if you want a full recovery it's what you have to do, autistic or not. She's absolutely delusional
I see She's still trying to push "inclusively " breastfeeding, just stop you made that up, it's combined feeding .

Reactions: 5
How infuriating are those OT stories! The treatment is the treatment what does she want. Not every sensory issue needs to be accommodated I noticed everyday ot didn't respond to her either lol.
Like does anyone enjoy things like surgery, getting stitches , post op physical therapy, No but if you want a full recovery it's what you have to do, autistic or not. She's absolutely delusional
I see She's still trying to push "inclusively " breastfeeding, just stop you made that up, it's combined feeding .

No it's different what she is doing when feeding her baby.. combined feeding is for normal people her type is for neuro divergent people

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The description of the OT meeting was so odd and tbh very self indulgent. She had a textured plaster on her finger, yet can't touch micro fibre?! To get full use of her finger back, she can't do the minimum rehab exercises that seem straightforward enough. The fact that they haven't been changed/amended is because maybe there has been no need to, even with neurodivergent patients. 🤷🏻‍♀️

She seems to miraculously adapt to every other situation she's in though. She also just regurgitates main stream news and regularly is wrong in her 'high horse' information about many things. She's a 'funny wan'. Her husband must have the patience of a saint. 😅

Reactions: 12