Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't like man bashing unless she's doing it. Reminds me of the time she went crazy when school said her precious boy couldn't compete in the GIRLS ONLY netball tournament. She really is beyond stupid and entitled.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's the worse example of gendered stereotypes with all that running around after her husband and sons. Her son's will be expecting that from their partners when they grow up no doubt

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She may not be raising her sons to be rapists but she is showing them that the woman does all the cleaning, shopping, cooking, home schooling (just not football, that gets left to The Husband). She is teaching them that to keep a woman happy you just have to buy them expensive handbags and crates of wine.

She puts a huge emphasis on academic success and sport but we never hear her talking about teaching her sons to cook or tidy up after themselves. I remember one Valentine's Day her eldest son brought the girls in his class red roses and she posted it as 'Husband training' or something similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She may not be raising her sons to be rapists but she is showing them that the woman does all the cleaning, shopping, cooking, home schooling (just not football, that gets left to The Husband). She is teaching them that to keep a woman happy you just have to buy them expensive handbags and crates of wine.

She puts a huge emphasis on academic success and sport but we never hear her talking about teaching her sons to cook or tidy up after themselves. I remember one Valentine's Day her eldest son brought the girls in his class red roses and she posted it as 'Husband training' or something similar.
Couldn't have said it better! Feel sorry for her sons' future partners.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think that Bagattis food she orders looks rotten, like it doesn’t look nice to me at all !

Reactions: 4
Started following her a couple of weeks ago for some petite fashion inspiration, unfollowed this morning.

Does she EVER crack a smile? Even when she’s talking about positive stuff she sounds like she’s moaning.

I know we’re in lockdown and everyone’s life is pretty boring right now, but you can just tell that even in normal times she really has nothing going on at all and spends the day dreaming of her 5pm bottle glass of wine.

Reactions: 7
Started following her a couple of weeks ago for some petite fashion inspiration, unfollowed this morning.

Does she EVER crack a smile? Even when she’s talking about positive stuff she sounds like she’s moaning.

I know we’re in lockdown and everyone’s life is pretty boring right now, but you can just tell that even in normal times she really has nothing going on at all and spends the day dreaming of her 5pm bottle glass of wine.
She’s miserable when we’re not in lockdown too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That ridiculous apple carved into Mcdonalds chips for the kids lunchboxes. Dear load she really does have far too much time on her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think she reads here? She’s done a post about going for an interview today for some voluntary work for a local charity and doing something productive with her spare time 😂 well we can all see she has plenty of that on her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think she reads here? She’s done a post about going for an interview today for some voluntary work for a local charity and doing something productive with her spare time 😂 well we can all see she has plenty of that on her hands.
But did you hear her comment of "Oh they're so afraid I'm overqualified for the job because I've had so much experience" :rolleyes:

Reminds me of the episode of Father Ted when the plane was going to crash and all the priests had to write down why they felt they should get one of only two parachutes. One of the unpopular priests wrote "Well, I think I should get the parachute because I'm great". That's Grabby Abi 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she even real. She’s like a sketch David Williams would do about how qualified and amazing she is at everything but she’s actually such a head (volunteering when her baby was only 3 months WOW am i Supposed to Be impressed??) I preferred to Be home snuggling the tit out of my 3 month old but hey 🤷🏽‍♀️ Someone wasn’t enjoying motherhood🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.