Stacey Solomon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she believes it makes her relatable, like Gi fletcher, when in reality they have more help around so less excuse to go round with greasy hair. Even people with a baby on their own manage to wash their hair at least once a week. Shower takes 2 mins. It's just laziness and not relatable at all. Rex would be absolutely fine on a playmat or in a bouncer for 5 mins while she washed her hair. Other people have to do it!

He was in the jumperoo the other day whilst she had a bath 🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Yes I used to pop my boys in a bouncer chair in the bathroom while I had a shower. It's possible if you want to.
Also I feel she really babies her older boys. My oldest is 9 and no way I could treat him like she does her boys.
You barely see her older boys! The only time you see them, she’s giving them cuddles 🤷🏼‍♀️ If that’s babying them to much then my gosh god help what your parenting is like!

He was in the jumperoo the other day whilst she had a bath 🤔🤔
Haha she dragged the jumperoo into the bathroom so she could pop him in and have a bath...but people will look past that and still have a go for her not doing it 🤣

You barely see her older boys! The only time you see them, she’s giving them cuddles 🤷🏼‍♀️ If that’s babying them to much then my gosh god help what your parenting is like!

Haha she dragged the jumperoo into the bathroom so she could pop him in and have a bath...but people will look past that and still have a go for her not doing it 🤣
Yeah I don’t get how she baby’s them?

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don’t get how she baby’s them?
I don’t either! If she was neglecting them and her kids looked unhappy then she’d be judged for that too! Her kids always look happy and loved despite her flaws! I don’t get how being overly loving to your children is a bad thing

I don’t either! If she was neglecting them and her kids looked unhappy then she’d be judged for that too! Her kids always look happy and loved despite her flaws! I don’t get how being overly loving to your children is a bad thing
I think she’s a good mum to be fair!

Reactions: 14
Because shes saying she hasn't washed her hair for 2 weeks, and that's pretty disgusting by anyone's standards and people are just saying that if she's implying she doesn't have time because of rex, there are solutions.

Because shes saying she hasn't washed her hair for 2 weeks, and that's pretty disgusting by anyone's standards and people are just saying that if she's implying she doesn't have time because of rex, there are solutions.
You don’t have to tell me about her not washing her hair for two weeks and how it’s disgusting because I know that and it is gross!!! Someone said that she could just put the bouncer in the bathroom and do it and I’ve replied saying that she did 🤷🏼‍♀️ That doesn’t need an explanation!

I think she’s a good mum to be fair!
She is! She does so much with them and for them, no one can knock her for her parenting

Taking detailed notes from Hinch I see... nothing like a trip to a garden centre for tip top content

Reactions: 2

I believe this is an opinion website, so I am perfectly entitled to my opinion without you insinuating that I am a bad parent. I have 4 very happy, loved children.
I never said she is a bad mum, I agree she seems a very good mum. Just sometimes I find the way she is with her boys a little babyish. That is all.

Reactions: 1
I’ll defend her over her kids because I think she’s a great Mum. Also from experience of being a single mum (which she was for a long time) you form an extra bond there with your kids. In no way suggesting single mums love their kids more!!! But when you’ve been low and heartbroken and you have to forge on for your kids sake and they have been through all the lows with you and are the only people around to give you a hug when you are sad something is created, a proper little team 👊🏻 and I get that sense she has that with the older two like I have with mine

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I find it odd that people think z listers/celebs/influencers are good parents just from what they see online? I'm not saying she's not a good parent but I remember when she was on X Factor and had her young son, she left him with her mother and still lived in the X Factor house. Then went on the X Factor tour. He wasn't very old at the time. Probably said she was doing it to give him a better future! Like when people say Katie Price is a good mum. She has nannies and her mother was the one who brought her disabled son up, not KP.

Reactions: 4
I believe this is an opinion website, so I am perfectly entitled to my opinion without you insinuating that I am a bad parent. I have 4 very happy, loved children.
I never said she is a bad mum, I agree she seems a very good mum. Just sometimes I find the way she is with her boys a little babyish. That is all.
You spoke negatively about her parenting 🤷🏼‍♀️ How does she baby them to much? No one said you wasn’t entitled to your opinion, I just question how anyone can say that her showing her loving side with her kids is babying them 🙈

Reactions: 3
Her saying her ideal night is organising stuff when she can even get organised enough to take her make up or clothes off before bed!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.