Stacey Solomon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear god, she has just posted this morning, and still in her Christmas bloody jumper, 🤮 🤮 🤮

How in God's name can anyone sleep in a sweatshirt? She must stink 😱

How does she and Joe think this is OK,??

Reactions: 5
Stacey Solomon: Better at Swashing than Washing

Stacey Solomon: Better at swiping than wiping

Stacey Solomon: Better at internet hits than cleaning her pits

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is it me or is she being overly dramatic about rex needing TT op? View attachment 65007
It’ll no doubt be a huge drama too when he has it.

My daughter had the procedure on her tongue tie. It’s done while they’re awake, they cut it with scissors and it’s done in seconds as it’s a tiny bit of skin. No anaesthetic either.

Not nice, but as a parent you have to be the strong one in that situation and keep them calm. To be fair, it was no worse than getting them immunised. She’d forgiven me and forgot all about it within an hour.

Stacey will make a massive fuss out of it. Presuming she’ll go private and get it lasered. Maybe she’ll get it #gifted and film the whole thing. Nothing private in her house.

Reactions: 10
Loose women talking about insta peeps promoting in particular Lauren with the skinny coffee. My god I wish stacey was on the panel today 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is it with Joe, he seems like a spoilt little kid, the way he is talking to Stacey in the car, really not nice. If my hubby looked & spoke to me like that he would be my ex very quickly.

He comes across as very nasty?

What is it with Joe, he seems like a spoilt little kid, the way he is talking to Stacey in the car, really not nice. If my hubby looked & spoke to me like that he would be my ex very quickly.

There's something about him I can't put my finger on, but he's definitely not how he seems on TV!

Reactions: 11
His brain has probably rotted from the smell of her fishy fanny and dog breath

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

I've also thought this but maybe he is just frustrated that all he sees is the back of her phone.

It’ll no doubt be a huge drama too when he has it.

My daughter had the procedure on her tongue tie. It’s done while they’re awake, they cut it with scissors and it’s done in seconds as it’s a tiny bit of skin. No anaesthetic either.

Not nice, but as a parent you have to be the strong one in that situation and keep them calm. To be fair, it was no worse than getting them immunised. She’d forgiven me and forgot all about it within an hour.

Stacey will make a massive fuss out of it. Presuming she’ll go private and get it lasered. Maybe she’ll get it #gifted and film the whole thing. Nothing private in her house.
Did you daughter have it when she was newborn?
We were told my son had a 'slight' tongue tie but the hospital didn't do it so we went private when he was 12 weeks. He ended up having 100% tongue tie so had to have it done.
If we had left it a couple more months he would have had to have an op to have it done because he was older which isn't as quick as just cutting it unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
Just watched the car stories back and he is really rude to her. Not sure he meant it but her sons are hearing it and then maybe start to think it’s ok? Anyone remember when she did The Jump and then started seeing SteveO from Jackass they were sweet together and he seemed to really like her but I never heard why the split. Maybe it’s because she is dirty and smells bad 🤔

Reactions: 4
The way she is filming herself singing along at her son's choir service is quite disrespectful, she is taking the piss in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe the height of disrespect! She can't just sit and enjoy watching her child, she has to get something in there for the gram. I hope her son didn't see her doing that.

Makes me shudder when I see kids with no coat, socks ect on but yet parents wearing coats hat gloves and scarfs 🙅🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Where is she in those photos/ stories? Surely she’s not outside with Rex not wearing socks, a coat or a hat?
Lapland UK (Ascot). It’s very mild today but I was surprised to see him with nothing on his feet or even a jacket!

I'm going to have to unfollow her I can't take the word pickle anymore even writing it is an ordeal for me 🙈 pickle this pickle that nah im out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.