Stacey Solomon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the bloody Christmas wrapping paper is #gifted! How bloody cheap is she!!

This is exactly why the Rich get Richer and the poor get poorer #gifted bloody wrapping paper.
was a very small ‘ad’ in a font that could easily be missed.. at least it wasn’t white writing this time I guess 😂

Reactions: 1
She is very controlling of Joe I’ve noticed🤔

Baby Rex is absolutely gorgeous though. Such a happy boy

Reactions: 3
Even the bloody Christmas wrapping paper is #gifted! How bloody cheap is she!!

This is exactly why the Rich get Richer and the poor get poorer #gifted bloody wrapping paper.
Il put up a link to the one I “bought” ??? Then says ad 🤦‍♀️

Imagine what Stacey’s music videos would be like if she had made it as a singer judging from her hoovering

Stacy is a dirty witch, sat on the loo taking a poo, sleeping in today's clothes and last month's bedding. Don't expect a wedding u dirty mare, coz u don't care.

Reactions: 7
Il put up a link to the one I “bought” ??? Then says ad 🤦‍♀️
It’s an affiliate Amazon link, so she earns money from anyone who goes through that link. She may have bought it, but she’ll earn money from anyone else who buys it, or indeed anything else for a number of days after clicking on the link.

"Copied my sister & just had to get one"

Next page, suprise suprise, it's a #AD, with a swipe up. Go figure.

Stacey I really hope you read here because you are one fake, greedy, Hinch wannabe b***h, you make me 🤮

• Haha
If she calls it a bleeping “bouncer-roo” one more time, I’m gonna lose my tit!!!!! 😣😡 JUMPEROO. IT’S A bleeping JUMPEROO!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I would have just thought it was easier to colour when something is flat. Each to there own I suppose x
Surely it’s going to take a little while to colour so why have flat pieces laying around until it’s done! Much easier to have it on display and see the process upright.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.