Stacey Solomon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps on about not washing her hair but I remember years ago she used to go on about wearing a wig. She never washed that either

Reactions: 1
Another night where she slept in jumper, she really is gross 🤮

Someone #gift her new pj's

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My daughter lives just like Stacey. They just drop stuff as they use it. All this ‘tap to tidy’ ... I put stuff to drain or soak as I use it, keep tea towels ina drawer, re hang worn clothes inside out if I’m gonna wear them again
Put laundry in basket
Rubbish in bins
So so so much easier to just bleeping focus rather than live in disarray
My daughters room is like the tap to tidies but rarely gets the tidy. Infuriates me

Reactions: 16
Cleaning her fridge and you would think Hinch was speaking. She’s sounding just like her and doing that stupid exaggerated pronunciation thing Hinch does too.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand what the big deal is with them doing everyday chores, like it's an accomplishment, very odd

• Wow
Reactions: 14
My daughter lives just like Stacey. They just drop stuff as they use it. All this ‘tap to tidy’ ... I put stuff to drain or soak as I use it, keep tea towels ina drawer, re hang worn clothes inside out if I’m gonna wear them again
Put laundry in basket
Rubbish in bins
So so so much easier to just bleeping focus rather than live in disarray
My daughters room is like the tap to tidies but rarely gets the tidy. Infuriates me
I agree I would never wake in the morning with rooms to clean they are done the night before but that’s because I work a proper job so don’t have time to mess around filming stuff for the gram before work with all the other things to do!!

Reactions: 7
For the love of christ, what is that monstrosity?? Christmas threw up in the boys room.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
For the love of christ, what is that monstrosity?? Christmas threw up in the boys room.
She was on tv the other week with them and to be fair they are super cute and seem nice lads. That said I don’t think they need all that stuff in their room why not get them a tree and let them decorate it instead of getting someone in to do all that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Notice Stacey has got round all the why does she sleep in her clothes issues by staying in her pyjamas all day instead 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Anyone think staceys home is slowly but surely beginning to look a lot like hinches? Even used the space tidy guy...

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:
Tap to tidy but it’s too much effort to change my clothes!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So Stacey and Rex have headed out for the night, noticed she had a nice warm coat on but poor Rex didn't have one on. Next she'll moan he has a cold.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think her full wall unit looked better than what she’s got the spacetidy bloke to build? I think it’s so bare now and a bit crap looking. Much preferred it how it was.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.