Stacey Solomon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like her, but had to unfollow when she wants to reach out to new mums but only if they have a blue tick by their name. Allllll the swipe ups and gifted outfits and day trips. All the ditzy locking yourself in a car and out of the house and I’m running late after sleeping in the same clothes for 3 days and stinking dirty nappies on the floor and how funny it is to make soup out of mouldy veg. What is this manic I’m such a crap parent but it makes hilarious content malarkey all about?! Aaaaand the added wrinkly hole real body pics make me want to vom. Or flashing off a few stretch marks on a size 12 body thinking it’s brave and rea.If my mate asked me to take a pic of her in a dirty house squeezed into her 3 year olds Cinderella dress for the gram we would be having words. Don’t they have real mates who should be telling them to get. A. Grip. Oops sorry for getting carried away.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Stacey love, it looks like it’s been several months since you shaved that armpit!
Also, why are you taking Rex swimming in a full face of make up? Is that left over from ‘work’ last night? Really?
Clean yourself woman!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Stacey love, it looks like it’s been several months since you shaved that armpit!
Also, why are you taking Rex swimming in a full face of make up? Is that left over from ‘work’ last night? Really?
Clean yourself woman!
Honestly she disgusts me! has anyone noticed how when she does her stories in bed at night she is always wearing the clothes she has had on all day?! Proper stinker mate.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t care if people have body hair or not but don’t pretend you forgot to shave she’s said multiple times before she rarely does and is very hairy

That is also yesterday’s makeup

Reactions: 7
All the mums at the swimming lesson are probably quite well off/middle class (they’re bloody expensive and you usually have to book them in a block).

Imagine their faces when chavvy Stace turns up with her hairy armpits and forgetting her knickers.

And oh yeah she isn’t even PAYING for the class because it’s #gifted. Bet they’re all thrilled she’s there!

Reactions: 7
I used to really like her. The first few posts after her baby with the stretch marks etc made her really relatable. Now her feed is full of ads and gifted and expensive baby stuff that I couldn't possibly afford. And all the 'ditzy' new mum stuff is just bloody annoying - when she left her Indian takeaway next to her bed all night 🤢

Reactions: 12
I think it's ridiculous that she'd even wear a bikini to a swim class.. Surely you would want something more secure so you can completely focus on your baby and not have to keep pulling your top up?

Reactions: 8
I think it's ridiculous that she'd even wear a bikini to a swim class.. Surely you would want something more secure so you can completely focus on your baby and not have to keep pulling your top up?
She should've just gone in a wetsuit saves the embarassment of hairy armpits 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to really like following her but now she’s just turning into the swipe up queen like her best friend Hinch!

Reactions: 11
I don’t find hairy underarms embarrassing. I do however find it embarrassing keeping the same makeup on for about a day it makes me itch 😂

Reactions: 11
I'm lucky enough to be the least hairy person ever, but is she really being called vile for not shaving her pits, or am I missing something here? Hey! Guess what?! Some women don't shave to conform to society's crappy standards for women, and that is okay! (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 83
I'm lucky enough to be the least hairy person ever, but is she really being called vile for not shaving her pits, or am I missing something here? Hey! Guess what?! Some women don't shave to conform to society's crappy standards for women, and that is okay! (y)
It’s not so much that she hasn’t shaved them! It’s that she said she ‘forgot’ to shave them! I have fair hair, Stacey is dark but I would presume that is several weeks growth therefore unlikely that she forgot. P

Reactions: 5
It’s not so much that she hasn’t shaved them! It’s that she said she ‘forgot’ to shave them! I have fair hair, Stacey is dark but I would presume that is several weeks growth therefore unlikely that she forgot. P
Okay, if she is claiming she forgot that is one thing. Although it's sad if she felt like she had to say that rather than embracing the fact that she doesn't want to shave as often as society thinks she should.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.