Stacey Solomon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is hard to take what these gifted people say seriously, I once was offered £130 to do a review on toilet bleach... Yes toilet bleach. They sent me a script on what to say on stories and a caption for the grid post, I told them to donate the money to a certain charity and I did the post because it was what I would say about the bleach anyway, but since that I've declined all paid ads as it is literally scripted and the rules in the contract are ridiculous! Such as "do not tell anyone you've been told to say the above, when it's pretty obvious as 40 other accounts have said the same thing word for word 🤣🤣🤣 when I do occasionally accept free products to try that's when you get to say your own opinion and I am fully honest. If I don't like it I don't like it and I send it back and politely tell them and give a few tips to maybe help them, but now days people are accepting everything and anything!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Has it ever leaked or anything like that? Can you move around much? I've heard that about them. I am really considering getting one though!
The only time its leaked for me is when I've been a bit optimistic and tried to clean the bathroom with it on so was bent right over for a while 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ there's a couple of good troubleshooting videos and reviews on you tube too which go into detail about how to ensure you get the best fit/position which massively helps in their effectiveness - worth a watch to help see if it's worth the money for you x

Reactions: 4
I can take her in small doses, which is more than I can take Joe Swash!!! I cant bloody stand him!!!!!
I saw him in a bar in Birmingham, got to have been over 10yrs ago now, it was pretty empty and he was with someone from brookside. Anyway, my friend was/ is a massive Eastenders fan, and said hello and he was really rude to her.
Not saying just because you're famous you have to speak to everyone or be nice to everyone, especially if you're trying to enjoy yourself, HOWEVER, they both looked miserable as sin (so not like she was interrupting anything) and if you put yourself in the public eye a lot of your success comes down to how you speak to your fans. Needless to say, she went right off him! (Just to add, she had a boyfriend and didnt fancy him or anything so she wasnt being one of those annoying, flirty girls, she really isnt like that!)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wish Stacey and Hinch would just go away and be mothers, and enjoy their children without documenting every aspect of it on Instagram, especially Stacey who can't even go for a tit without letting the world know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she such a bleeping slob? Open wet nappies on her bedroom floor 🤮 atleast tape it up ffs

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I saw him in a bar in Birmingham, got to have been over 10yrs ago now, it was pretty empty and he was with someone from brookside. Anyway, my friend was/ is a massive Eastenders fan, and said hello and he was really rude to her.
Not saying just because you're famous you have to speak to everyone or be nice to everyone, especially if you're trying to enjoy yourself, HOWEVER, they both looked miserable as sin (so not like she was interrupting anything) and if you put yourself in the public eye a lot of your success comes down to how you speak to your fans. Needless to say, she went right off him! (Just to add, she had a boyfriend and didnt fancy him or anything so she wasnt being one of those annoying, flirty girls, she really isnt like that!)
Reminds me of when my daughters surprised me for Christmas years ago with tickets to the clothes show in Birmingham, I was a big fan of the streets a band at the time and the lead singer was there with a couple of wannabe models, my daughter went up to him to ask for a autograph he was really rude to her saying I'm here on a day off, my daughter responded with you don't get a day off you're only famous because people like my mum like your music , he backtracked instantly and went to grab the paper and pen my daughter said keep them you'll need to learn your signature for signing on the dole because with your attitude you won't be famous for long 🤣🤣🤣 she was 15...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Reminds me of when my daughters surprised me for Christmas years ago with tickets to the clothes show in Birmingham, I was a big fan of the streets a band at the time and the lead singer was there with a couple of wannabe models, my daughter went up to him to ask for a autograph he was really rude to her saying I'm here on a day off, my daughter responded with you don't get a day off you're only famous because people like my mum like your music , he backtracked instantly and went to grab the paper and pen my daughter said keep them you'll need to learn your signature for signing on the dole because with your attitude you won't be famous for long 🤣🤣🤣 she was 15...
Wow! I officially love your daughter! 🤣🤣 Hope that made him re-evaluate how he treats people

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s a dope response 👌🏽

Reactions: 10
Brilliant 🙌🏻😂

Reactions: 5
Why is she such a bleeping slob? Open wet nappies on her bedroom floor 🤮 atleast tape it up ffs
I thought that too. Doing a bloody pony tail tutorial while dirty wet nappies are lying about the floor.
Joe must be just as bad as apparently he was filming her. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Omg that girl will go far!! Brilliant!

Reactions: 6
She always shows those Aptamil ready-made bottles in her bloody stories thrown around the house.

Would it kill her to boil the kettle. So much plastic. Or I’m sure she can afford one of those prep machines.

By the looks of her house maybe it’s just laziness! Literally bought the whole shelf here.

77CFC6A0-49FE-4E2C-A96F-9E9D6463E4C7.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can't believe she had dirty nappies laying around everywhere! We all know a pissy nappy actually reeks to high heaven 🤮

A bloody ponytail tutorial? Is this what we've come to? Surely her followers are late 20s/30s? If we can't manage a ponytail without Stacey sodding Solomon showing us how we have failed as women🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Agree. Plus I can’t forgot that she smoked with her other two pregnancies 🙄
I saw her smoking (and not trying to be subtle about it ) whilst pregnant with her second child in Disneyland Paris about 7 or 8 years ago I think. It was quite shocking to see as it’s pretty socially unacceptable. My sister was like ‘Oh look that’s Stacey Solomon’ and all I could think as she’s hardly mega famous was ‘Eew, that pregnant woman is blatantly smoking in public!’ 🙄

I’m guessing her woman supporting woman thing with Mrs Hinch will result in a joint book about motherhood . Or as they seem to be out and about maybe a what to do with babies in Essex type of thing. Or they are trying to be the next Sam and Billie.
They must have the same management company. Cynical? moi? 🤣

Reactions: 10
I used to like her but have recently gone off her. She's Mrs Hinchs new sidekick and all she does is slag off Joe. So what if he has a lie in??? I'm sure he does other things to help her with rex and doesn't need to be awake everytime she is. She acts like he's making her a single mother. He's bringing in the money at the minute so let the poor sod have a lie in!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.