Stacey Solomon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her but have recently gone off her. She's Mrs Hinchs new sidekick and all she does is slag off Joe. So what if he has a lie in??? I'm sure he does other things to help her with rex and doesn't need to be awake everytime she is. She acts like he's making her a single mother. He's bringing in the money at the minute so let the poor sod have a lie in!
Hmm I wouldn’t say he’s bringing in all the money, she still works and does ads, so she has money coming in. I don’t agree with bashing your other half on social media, then moaning when a gossip mag picks it up!

Reactions: 13
She seems to like to belittle him at every opportunity. Now if that was the man talking to a woman like that we all wouldn’t be laughing it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh I used to quite like her, I thought she was quite funny and sweet with her boys. Lately seeing with pally pally with Mrs Hinch had put me off but I hoped maybe they could just get on with each other without posting it and plastering the babies all over IG. Fat chance, what was I thinking!

But I never knew about the smoking while pregnant and it’s totally changed my mind about her. Yes it must be tough to quit smoking but to knowingly do it when pregnant is vile! Also it seems like her response was more “sorry I got snapped doing it” than “I’m sorry I did it”

Reactions: 14
Used to really like Stacey! Since having her baby she is becoming more infuriating by the day. When last did she actually spend her own money on something baby related. She makes out she’s like every other mum out there struggling daily blah blah blah, no Stacey, every other mum out there has financial worry on top of every day worry! Even today’s swimming lessons are #GIFTED!!! 😡

Reactions: 18
Used to really like Stacey! Since having her baby she is becoming more infuriating by the day. When last did she actually spend her own money on something baby related. She makes out she’s like every other mum out there struggling daily blah blah blah, no Stacey, every other mum out there has financial worry on top of every day worry! Even today’s swimming lessons are #GIFTED!!! 😡

Disgusting beg. She should be ashamed.
Really however, the only way these begs will lose their power is when we stop watching them and giving them views.

Reactions: 15
I can take her in small doses, which is more than I can take Joe Swash!!! I cant bloody stand him!!!!!
He does my head in!!! I literally turn tv over when he is ranting on GMTV and those f@@@inf competitions. Couldn’t stand him in the jungle either. Talk about getting your face on everything going on tv 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought that too. Doing a bloody pony tail tutorial while dirty wet nappies are lying about the floor.
Joe must be just as bad as apparently he was filming her. 🤢
They probably think they are "relatable". Hinch has an overly clean house and Stacey has tit on the floor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmm I wouldn’t say he’s bringing in all the money, she still works and does ads, so she has money coming in. I don’t agree with bashing your other half on social media, then moaning when a gossip mag picks it up!
Yeah I get what you mean! She says she's blessed she gets to take her baby to work with her but then moans Joe has a lie in. I just wish someone would say to her give the man a break!

Another thing that REALLY annoys me... She posted a pic of her and rex at the pool today with stomach rolls... So in a matter of hours every single magazine under the sun will be praising her for having a 'normal' body and not being afraid to show it. She can do no wrong in OK magazines eyes

Reactions: 5
She didn’t choose water babies though did she? It was gifted!
Another thing that's pissed me off! Last week I registered my unborn baby to start in January in my area & it's £180 which I do not grudge at all as I think it's a great life skill for them to learn early but the #gifted stuff now is just out of control!

Reactions: 12
I can't stand the bint. What's relatable about forgetting your underwear? I've dont it before but I don't feel like we're all in the together. I was just pissed off as it was autumn i was in a dress with no tights and my fanny was getting cold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I can't stand the bint. What's relatable about forgetting your underwear? I've dont it before but I don't feel like we're all in the together. I was just pissed off as it was autumn i was in a dress with no tights and my fanny was getting cold
Best comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She seems to like to belittle him at every opportunity. Now if that was the man talking to a woman like that we all wouldn’t be laughing it off.
Isnt that what the Grinch does to Jamie and her dad tho?

FFS shes on loose women today with her baby - do she and Mrs Hinch have no shame in using their babies??

Reactions: 7
Yeah I get what you mean! She says she's blessed she gets to take her baby to work with her but then moans Joe has a lie in. I just wish someone would say to her give the man a break!

Another thing that REALLY annoys me... She posted a pic of her and rex at the pool today with stomach rolls... So in a matter of hours every single magazine under the sun will be praising her for having a 'normal' body and not being afraid to show it. She can do no wrong in OK magazines eyes
As predicted: https://www.womenshealthmag.com/uk/...MbYEeWGjeCFxES-rWVF5xw-B03XO1upMzm7LI3C_yixCs

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.