Stacey Solomon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think she’s always been annoying, never understood why people liked her. I don’t think she’s all that genuine at all. She’s just trying everything she can to get attention right now and stay relevant. Being the ‘honest’ parent women can relate to and being the woman that reaches out to other women in need. The only reason she reached out to Hinch is because she’s popular at the moment (god knows why) and she knew it would get her attention and everyone saying how lovely she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So glad I'm not the only one! My boy is 7 months old so when she first had her baby I was so glad to see someone so real about it.. Until it wasn't. There's plenty of days when you have your tit together and everything goes smoothly and there's days when it's hard, that's as a 21 year old ftm. But this is her 3rd child, and every day is just so hard for her.. It became unbearable and just so fake. No new mum doesn't shower for 3 weeks, even if you have to put the baby just outside the bathroom with the door open you can do it. Every single thing for that baby is gifted, so she has unlimited clothing him for free yet can't be bothered to even change him. Pimping him out all over sm and TV, she's actually vile. Oh and the fact she's all pally with Mrs hinch was the last straw! Two awful, money hungry, baby selling Essex bimbos.

Sorry for the long rant! But everyone seems to love her 'realness' and I needed to get it off my chest! X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Just moving to instagrammers so she can be near Mrs hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it’s all an act. She knows what to post for likes and engagement. Just like every other insta mum out there. Oh are things a bit quiet? Get the stretch marks out. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Literally everything she has for the baby is #gifted 🙄

So much for being a support & helping women etc etc, I messaged her a few weeks ago to ask if she was still using the Elvie pump as she was gifted one & mentioned it once & as a soon to be ftm I'm seriously considering it but want to find out a bit more before spending £250 as unfortunately I will not be #gifted once since I haven't sold my soul to the world of social media 🙄

Reactions: 12

So much for being a support & helping women etc etc, I messaged her a few weeks ago to ask if she was still using the Elvie pump as she was gifted one & mentioned it once & as a soon to be ftm I'm seriously considering it but want to find out a bit more before spending £250 as unfortunately I will not be #gifted once since I haven't sold my soul to the world of social media 🙄
Just in case it helps, I have one and can't rate it enough. I didn't want to spend so much money so held out but I really wish I had just got one sooner than waiting 11 months into breastfeeding, as it would have been a life changer from the start! So if you can afford one, it's a brilliant investment xx

Reactions: 10
I’m guessing her woman supporting woman thing with Mrs Hinch will result in a joint book about motherhood . Or as they seem to be out and about maybe a what to do with babies in Essex type of thing. Or they are trying to be the next Sam and Billie.

Reactions: 18
Shes out with slim shady and ronnie and reggie kray today. Oops sorry, ronnie, rex and sophie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just in case it helps, I have one and can't rate it enough. I didn't want to spend so much money so held out but I really wish I had just got one sooner than waiting 11 months into breastfeeding, as it would have been a life changer from the start! So if you can afford one, it's a brilliant investment xx
Thank you so much!! 😊
I have bought a medela one but that would just be for the house. I just don't want to spend £250 if a) it's not going to be worth it & b) I want to see if I can actually do it first as it's my first baby but I really appreciate your honest review!

I'm finding it increasingly harder to actually get honest opinions on things because everyone is #gifted things now or they're paid #ads so people say what the brands want them to 🙄

Reactions: 14
Thank you so much!! 😊
I have bought a medela one but that would just be for the house. I just don't want to spend £250 if a) it's not going to be worth it & b) I want to see if I can actually do it first as it's my first baby but I really appreciate your honest review!

I'm finding it increasingly harder to actually get honest opinions on things because everyone is #gifted things now or they're paid #ads so people say what the brands want them to 🙄
Yeh it's a minefield isn't it!! I just found it really liberating to be able to do stuff and not be tethered to the electric one and meant I could do it in the car on long journeys or before the gym etc! Or just while cooking etc! Good luck with everything :)

Reactions: 3
Yeh it's a minefield isn't it!! I just found it really liberating to be able to do stuff and not be tethered to the electric one and meant I could do it in the car on long journeys or before the gym etc! Or just while cooking etc! Good luck with everything :)
Thank you, I think I'll need it! 🤣💩
It looks really good, I think I'll make sure that I am able to express before I buy it but it's so good to get an honest review x

Reactions: 3
Oh it’s Stace woe is me! I’m so bored of her! All she does is moan but then quickly throw in how happy she actually is!

And it riles me the places she is taking Rex too. Like into loose women so she can work or for a weekend away with them! He’s a baby!

I also cannot stand how she sleeps in her make up if she’s been working so that she can wear it another day! Dirty witch! Clean yourself!
If you can take your baby to work with you...why not?! I don’t understand why that’s a bad thing? If she had him in nursery or a nanny she’d be slagged off too.

She’s one of the ones I can actually tolerate but she is becoming more annoying x

Reactions: 20
Has it ever leaked or anything like that? Can you move around much? I've heard that about them. I am really considering getting one though!

If you can take your baby to work with you...why not?! I don’t understand why that’s a bad thing? If she had him in nursery or a nanny she’d be slagged off too.

She’s one of the ones I can actually tolerate but she is becoming more annoying x
I actually do see what you mean to an extent. But she’s not just taking him to work. She’s actually taking him on TV at times. I just find it a bit much, he’s being totally exposed and to me it all seems a bit too much too soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Hi I've never posted before so not sure if this is allowed. I volunteer as a breastfeeding supporter and if you like drop me a message and I can ask the people I volunteer with if they have any experience and reviews on the Elvie for you :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.