Stacey Solomon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look on Stacie's story there's a place setting that says sophie
Yep, she's just posted they are with the Hinches 🤮, hope they all choke on whatever Sly Stacey cooks up.

Wonder if they sit there laughing about how stupid their followers are, swiping up, and believing all the tit they spew out to them, whilst comparing how much money they have made through the lies that they tell. 😡

Waiting for all the idiots to post that the 4 of them together "is the most amazing thing I've ever seen"

Reactions: 8
Only four place settings at the overdone naff table - wasn’t Kate Thornton invited for lunch then

Reactions: 2
OMG! The Christmas card, WTF is that, it's hidious, Joe has been photoshopped in, and it's soooooo obvious he has Its vile, what is she wearing, talk about LOOK AT ME, god she is such a Narsassist.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely they had better pictures than that?!?
D73C32C2-8D15-4F1A-81E9-CFD02759A824.jpeg

they had a whole photoshoot done in November for their first card... I don’t understand why she is pretending she hasn’t had time to get a photo of them all together...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I dont think shes very genuine. She was happy to play the dumb blonde when xfactor called for it yet very well spoken on loose women.

I also get really sick of everyone saying how she keeps birth/motherhood real! What is she doing that's so different to each and every mother out there? I dont get why she is praised so much.
She was 19/20 on X factor. She’s 30 now... quite a difference to be fair, id like to think we were all a bit smarter than we were 10 years ago 🙈

and I think the whole point is that Stacey isn’t doing anything different to most of us (mothers) but she just has the platform to show us. I’d much rather know what Stacey was doing as a parent than Sam/billie Faiers which just seems like their whole childhood is spent in the Maldives 😢

Reactions: 1
I am crying they used a picture from the ITV party instead of just a photo with him in 😂😂

135E254D-9AAE-4D99-88EA-A0290E6458FD.jpeg
8F5CCCEA-11F1-47AD-AA9A-EE324B6BC357.jpeg

Least in a few years when they’re split Stacey will be able to remove him from the photos with ease!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG! The Christmas card, WTF is that, it's hidious, Joe has been photoshopped in, and it's soooooo obvious he has Its vile, what is she wearing, talk about LOOK AT ME, god she is such a Narsassist.
That card photo is bleeping hideous. Imagine being Joe’s family receiving that and he’s photoshopped in the side? Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.