Stacey Solomon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was 19/20 on X factor. She’s 30 now... quite a difference to be fair, id like to think we were all a bit smarter than we were 10 years ago 🙈

and I think the whole point is that Stacey isn’t doing anything different to most of us (mothers) but she just has the platform to show us. I’d much rather know what Stacey was doing as a parent than Sam/billie Faiers which just seems like their whole childhood is spent in the Maldives 😢
You need your head read if you think most of us mothers are doing nothing different to Stacey Solomon 😨

Reactions: 15
I think it's the funniest thing I've seen in ages 😂😂😂 all I want to know is WHY?! And why would you treasure a photo that your partner wasn't even in?!
but didn’t she also put up a great big ad about card factory Christmas cards and their family photo shoot? This was was a couple of weeks ago, wondering if joe was even there either now 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I’m glad she has finally addressed the situation with Joes son not being anywhere on her social media for everyone asking. So much easier to just explain that she isn’t allowed to show him anywhere but behind the scenes he’s very much involved. Despite her sly ways I do believe this to be true as I do think they’re good parents and wouldn’t purposely leave him out of things! Also, didn’t anyone read the caption she posted along with the Christmas card photo 🤣 she said it was photoshopped because he was busy with dancing on ice...she looks a idiot sat in that gold dress but I think the fact he’s been photoshopped in is quite funny and something people will laugh at in a good way when they receive the card. I know in my family we’d find it funny and take the piss out of them for it! Not everything has to be perfect and serious lol

Reactions: 22
I don’t think If joes son can be on the card it shouldn’t be made public. If he’s not allowed I get it but it’s a reminder that he isn’t.
Not sure how old he is though maybe he doesn’t care

I don’t think If joes son can be on the card it shouldn’t be made public. If he’s not allowed I get it but it’s a reminder that he isn’t.
Sorry I don’t think it SHOULD rather

Reactions: 3

But why shouldn’t it, it’s not her fault that his mom probably doesn’t allow it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sure as he grows he will understand that due to the wishes of his mom (she has every right to not want Stacey showing the world she’s a step mom, it’s her son at the end of the day and she has to make sure joe and Stacey are serious before Stacey starts plastering her son everywhere) he wasn’t allowed to be in the public eye from staceys point of view! People need to stop being offended over every bloody thing on social media! It’s not the real world and it’s not a crime to not have a child on social media!!! She has every right to post pictures of just her and her children.

And he looks early teen, the perfect age where Joe has probably told him why if he sees stacey’s Instagram he isn’t on there. By the sounds of it, he is very present in their home so that’s probably what is most important, when he is there he sees photos of himself and is included in family things behind the scenes.

Reactions: 5
I don’t care he’s not on the pics it’s for a reason I get that but they are all over the internet for ever when he’s older he will see that he wasn’t allowed in the pics and probably feel he wasn’t allowed the same memories

Even if it’s for the right reasons he will still feel left out surely

You need your head read if you think most of us mothers are doing nothing different to Stacey Solomon 😨
*sigh* you know what I mean. Obviously she has more money etc as a celeb but from her stories and most things she does as a parent and round the house is pretty much what we’re all doing (except the fame and money bit 😂)

I don’t think it’s anything to with “making sure joe and Stacey are serious” like a pervious poster said. It’s been 4 years, a house and a baby. I’m sure they are pretty serious. It’s most likely down to Harry’s mums preferences on privacy.

Reactions: 6
I don’t care he’s not on the pics it’s for a reason I get that but they are all over the internet for ever when he’s older he will see that he wasn’t allowed in the pics and probably feel he wasn’t allowed the same memories

Even if it’s for the right reasons he will still feel left out surely
So surely that’ll be an issue he will have with his mom? What’s Stacey got to do with that? So Stacey can never post a photo of her and her kids on special occasions because joes ex won’t allow her son to be in them? As long as she makes it known that behind closed doors all their kids are treated the same I don’t get why he would be upset. Maybe they have a family photo they are sending to joes family with his son in them? So he won’t feel left out because he has taken part. Like I said previously social media isn’t real. A photo on social media won’t change the fact that he’s loved within his family, it’s just a photograph.

You can see Joe loves his son, that’s all that matters. They went on their big holiday to the Maldives for her sisters honeymoon which of course would mean his son didn’t go but you can see on Joes social media he makes sure he spends time with him before he goes away or he’ll then take him away so it looks like he always makes sure he doesn’t feel left out.

Reactions: 15
I do wonder how much custom these businesses such as poppybelleflorals get from Instagrammers like Stacy and Hinch posting their expensive tat... be interesting to see the stats

I find it odd though that Joe can post pics of his son, his son has his own OPEN Instagram account, yet he can't be in the odd family photo now & again, he also doesn't go on holidays with them

I can understand his mum not wanting ever movement being filmed like Stacey does with her own kids, but the odd pic here and there?
I think there's more to the story somehow as it doesn't add up.

Reactions: 11
I find it odd though that Joe can post pics of his son, his son has his own OPEN Instagram account, yet he can't be in the odd family photo now & again, he also doesn't go on holidays with them

I can understand his mum not wanting ever movement being filmed like Stacey does with her own kids, but the odd pic here and there?
I think there's more to the story somehow as it doesn't add up.
I guess joe is his dad so his mom can’t really tell him to not post about him haha! There must be some kind of bitterness there and totally speculating maybe his mom doesn’t like Stacey! I know there was a post from joe not long ago about fathers rights, so maybe he’s had a battle seeing him and the conditions are on what Stacey can and can’t do! Like it’s been said before Jac and Dan Osborne are the same with his son teddy and I know there was something before about Simon Cowell not even been allowed in the same room as his partners son. I guess different custody agreements have different limitations.

I guess joe is his dad so his mom can’t really tell him to not post about him haha! There must be some kind of bitterness there and totally speculating maybe his mom doesn’t like Stacey! I know there was a post from joe not long ago about fathers rights, so maybe he’s had a battle seeing him and the conditions are on what Stacey can and can’t do! Like it’s been said before Jac and Dan Osborne are the same with his son teddy and I know there was something before about Simon Cowell not even been allowed in the same room as his partners son. I guess different custody agreements have different limitations.
And I bet he is in family photos just not ones that we see, they’re probably kept private.

I don’t mind Stacey as much as Hinch. I hate those filters - they make me feel sick
Stacey is very quickly morphing into Hinch, she's trying too hard.
I used to like Stacey until I realised that she is no better than the rest of the greedy Instagramers, only she had a head start as already famous.

They are both narcissists, lieing, con women, who are taking full advantage of their followers, who seem to think the ☀ shines from their arse.

Just don't post anything negative on any of their posts as their army's will shoot you down within seconds, calling you a Troll because you have a different opinion to that of the ones licking their backsides.

What a world we now live in, where people think that Instagramers are their friends and all they do is for the love of it, not for the money or the fame, people are so mixed up in the head, no wonder so many are depressed or in therapy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Now old Uncle Handsomes is doing ads through his account. Where will the falseness and greed end?

I sort of reckon that Joe’s eldest has said “duck being on that tit card when my mates will see it” hahahahaahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even the bloody Christmas wrapping paper is #gifted! How bloody cheap is she!!

This is exactly why the Rich get Richer and the poor get poorer #gifted bloody wrapping paper.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.