Stacey Solomon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think Joe plays up to the camera as this bored, grumpy man. My husband would do that, he thinks it's funny! My son would too lol!! We're all just silly & no harm is intended.

We only see snippets of them, not their lives together.

He was probably joking about the restaurant too really. Just his sense of humour is different than everyone else.

I like them and I think Stacey has depression still & is desperately trying to push through, she has struggled & I think she goes along with whatever people tell her in her life because she's worried about their opinion. I was like that once with depression & it's not a nice feeling not knowing what to do for the best & I was not in the spotlight.
I agree with only see snippets and I actually don't know who they are except that they are talked about on tattle. I assume Z celebrities... Anyway, if it was just a joke about the restaurant, would you be OK with newspapers sharing it (even if they are low class magazines) and would they really cut their hols short?

Regarding the guy's kid - my step brother didn't want to be part of our family despite my mum's efforts so I'd be careful about passing comments here (as in, I'm not going to comment).

Reactions: 3
ooooooh! Well thats ruled out that possibility then.
He obviously isn't part of their family then :(
There was a story in the paper where joe posted a pic in the gram of his son holding baby Rex and he captioned it ‘my 🌍’ everyone was apparantly done on him because it was
Made to look like just his 2 sons were his world and not Stacey 😂

Reactions: 4
:sick: Another night where she's gone to bed in her clothes from the day, poor Joe, she must be stinking!

How hard is it to take a jumper and some pants off? Seems it's an absolute battle for Stacey. And then poor Rex is chewing on her grubby, slept in clothes!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
:sick: Another night where she's gone to bed in her clothes from the day, poor Joe, she must be stinking!

How hard is it to take a jumper and some pants off? Seems it's an absolute battle for Stacey. And then poor Rex is chewing on her grubby, slept in clothes!
See I think it’s grubby, true however it’s also a classic sign of mental health struggles and I think her depression is becoming more prevalent.

Reactions: 15
See I think it’s grubby, true however it’s also a classic sign of mental health struggles and I think her depression is becoming more prevalent.
I completely agree with this and am lost as to why none of the people in her life are intervening!

Joe should be encouraging her to take a break from social media. She's trying to keep up with the Jones' (Hinch's) of Instagram and it just isn't necessary.

Sleeping in her clothes again, just so she can wake up and be ready 🤢
Was about to post the same. It’s actually vile. So unhygienic. Does she expect people to praise for her for her time saving plan?! No! Go have a bloody shower and wear some clean clothes!!

Reactions: 7
How just HOW can that be a comfortable sleep?! Why aren’t her friends or family interjecting come on it’s so so apparent I don’t think this is a hygiene issue it’s a ‘someone struggling and treading water with depression’ issue. Fml. Do they all think this is normal? Jesus

Reactions: 10
I don't believe she slept like that? why would you?
I don't know what to say, I just have no words!

Reactions: 2
I feel like Stacey is the problem and Joe is super pissed off with her and to be honest who could blame him?!
The woman needs to get a grip and get some self respect while she's at it! Oh and a wash wouldn't go a miss either.
I agree. Past two nights she hasn’t bothered to get changed or shower for bed

Reactions: 3
She thinks it’s cute to turn up to work in crusty make up and expect the poor woman to sort it out for her. Never mind the unwashed hair I would be so embarrassed to go to the hairdresser if I hadn’t washed my hair in a week .

She's in a privileged position whereby she doesn't need to go to work, she can financially support her family without being back at work so early. That's not really my issue, though, I had to go back to work after 9 months which I was sad about but needs must. I understand some women want to get back to work for themselves and get back to having their own identify. However, if I was Stacey, I would be spending the time that she's at work on working on myself. She needs to have some self-care, saying no to work if that's what she wants, asking for help with bedtime routines so that she can have a relaxing bath, etc. I do think that she needs to put herself first so that she can be there for the baby 🤱

Reactions: 6
She's in a privileged position whereby she doesn't need to go to work, she can financially support her family without being back at work so early. That's not really my issue, though, I had to go back to work after 9 months which I was sad about but needs must. I understand some women want to get back to work for themselves and get back to having their own identify. However, if I was Stacey, I would be spending the time that she's at work on working on myself. She needs to have some self-care, saying no to work if that's what she wants, asking for help with bedtime routines so that she can have a relaxing bath, etc. I do think that she needs to put herself first so that she can be there for the baby 🤱
She is self employed so isn’t entitled to paid maternity leave (can’t see she’s entitled to maternity allowance) but she still needs an income coming in, being self employed means you still have to be present, lots of these things like the primark stuff would have been a few years in the making meaning she couldn’t just not do it.
She can take him to work with her which is a privilege most people don’t get x

She is self employed so isn’t entitled to paid maternity leave (can’t see she’s entitled to maternity allowance) but she still needs an income coming in, being self employed means you still have to be present, lots of these things like the primark stuff would have been a few years in the making meaning she couldn’t just not do it.
She can take him to work with her which is a privilege most people don’t get x
I see, maybe I'm naive but I would surely think she has enough in the bank to keep her going for longer than a few months after Rex was born... 🤷‍♀️ It's not as if she needs to stay current for Loose Women, they're all has beens anyway so she could've taken 6 months off to focus on her family and herself without jeopardising future gigs.

I see, maybe I'm naive but I would surely think she has enough in the bank to keep her going for longer than a few months after Rex was born... 🤷‍♀️ It's not as if she needs to stay current for Loose Women, they're all has beens anyway so she could've taken 6 months off to focus on her family and herself without jeopardising future gigs.
Maybe she does, but as someone who is self employed, presence is everything, my first maternity leave, I lost 15 clients just because I had 9 months off with my baby, so although I had enough to love from with maternity allowance when that finished I was down a big chunk of money a month and a lot of time to build my clients back up!
my 2nd Mat leave I learned to stay present and didn’t take as much time off as the first time because I couldn’t afford to lose people.

It’s the same for Stacey I suppose if she’s not present/current/seen to be doing things it might not affect her now but it might have done when she went back to work, does that make sense?

If you aren’t in that position it’s hard to understand what 9 months away from your business can do x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.