Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londonchick

Chatty Member
What's with that Lego folder? Who wants to carry all that out and about?! One of the little zip bags with Lego in, sure. Lovely idea if that's what your kid is into, but not a massive folder surely? 😂

(I wouldn't actually attempt it with my toddler around but this is super-mum Stacey who would obviously have no issues with the youngest ones grabbing the pieces and launching them everywhere.....)

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Ashad

Chatty Member
She says it was “fully paid for” but I bet she got a massive discount on it and means she paid for all the discounted price 😂. No way would she give free advertising when she charges thousands to other businesses.

• Sad

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
SS : can I share this discount code? Can I? I can can't I? Shall I share it??

Rehab: no, you can't share it

Ss: yeah but I wanna share it

Rehab: no

Ss: I'm gonna share it!!

Love how the already minted millionaire decides what she's happy to share and the other Rehab girls just have to suck it up. Fuck their profits eh, Stacey. As long as you've still got all your other forms of income, fuck them! 🤔

• Wow

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I think she’s going to meet their foster children for the first time. It’s something they’ve been thinking about for a long time. Why would her and Jo go otherwise. The children have probably been specifically selected for them in a super speedy process that is only available to Stacey that ignores all the rules because they prove themselves to be excellent parents every day on Instagram.
He has said in several interviews he wants to foster as he grew up with his mother fostering kids and he would love to do the same.
Unless they've converted a room or built an extension I can see them being allowed foster - they can't fit the boys in under the same roof as them

EAD

VIP Member
Will this crazy influencer infatuation ever end and these morons will have to go back to normal jobs and not get constant freebies shoved at them 🤔

• Heart

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
What mother of 3 young kids can go for a lavish bath when they should all be getting their dinner. Most mums are usually making dinner, getting ready for clubs for their pickles or doing homework more so with the ages of the 3 young ones!!

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
It’ll be interesting to see if the favourite child Rose is allowed to do what the ex-favourite child Rex was allowed to do when he attended other children or family members birthdays way back when he was the favourite child and take over; rushing in to blow out the candles on the cake or trying to unwrap presents etc. 🤔

What will be even more interesting will be Stacey’s reaction to it. Will she do as she used to with Rex and find it ever so cute and amusing (even though it’s blatantly obvious everyone else doesn’t and is as annoyed as hell) or rather do what most parents would and gently take her to one side and explain it’s someone else’s birthday and so she shouldn’t do that? 🤨

BTW I’m not implying the above is the kid’s fault as we all know it’s not, it’s the parenting. I often wonder how Rex was when he first went to school as he was so used to getting his own way and being put first, well until Rose the now favourite child arrived of course. I also feel a bit sad for him as he’s really been shunted down the pecking order now and Rose clearly gets the lion’s share of the attention, if you believe what you see on social media of course! 😖

Cassy Role

VIP Member
No sign of any ducks in the SS25 collection. I'm surprised. It's same 💩 different day with all that though. There's got to come a point when even the huns decide they don't need another china rabbit or patterned egg in their house.
Exactly! Does a programme about decluttering your house but then brings out multiple collections to decorate your house for all seasons.

She must have pre-agreed a certain amount of collections because the Asda’s I go into can never shift her stuff. They’ve got piles of those frilly lilac place mats in a bargain cage not even a shelf anymore. Yellow stickers and still can’t shift them.

LaTela

Chatty Member
FFS woman - if you wanted to cuddle, squeeze and kiss something fluffy then you should have gone to the toy shop and bought a couple of cuddly toys, or to your beloved Primark for a pair of fluffy slippers.
Those ducklings are animals not toys or playthings and should be handled with care and respect. Makes me mad - now all the sheep will want ducklings. (Also Stacey, they grow up to be fat arsed ducks who will trash your garden and sloppy shit everywhere - good luck with that one!!)

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
It will be telling if the hinches are also there…. Jamie hinch is still named to play. Not that Mrs Hinch has ever ever mentioned her husband playing in these charity games. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick

Jessie98

VIP Member
Super Stacey strikes again. Building her duck house after making breakfast cleaning the house from top to bottom of course and prepping for dinner later on. Oh and probably worked out before she got the kids ready too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
the Stacey designed charm bracelet “i’m so proud of, 2 years planning, go me!” is very similar (read as exactly the same) as Pandora charm bracelets from 10 years ago. wouldn’t know an original idea if it slapped her in the chops.

• Haha

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
No1 not one single person and especially millions of followers don’t need to know she’s on her period! Fuck off stacy!! She can’t have any shite content or ads to post so decides to tell everyone that 😡that fake annoyance she was trying to do I think she’s really like that in real life p

craftingfroze

VIP Member
“While stocks last” sounds like a closing down distress sale to me! 🤞🏻👋🏻 🤞🏻

As for the zip line bollocks, a quick google will tell you there are companies who have been doing this for years and you can also install your own…surely they’re not falling for this drivel?! And clubbing the kids birthdays presents together for it? Yeah right…haven’t they all just had their birthdays with presents on display? As if anyone would believe they’ve all got nothing but this fucking zip wire, she knocks me sick! 🙄

Robin71

VIP Member
I see her sister got sent an expensive pizza oven for her birthday prices start at £1,500 grabby bitch why not auction it off and give the money to charity? They make me sick

• Wow
  • Sad

cazellie

VIP Member
I see her sister got sent an expensive pizza oven for her birthday prices start at £1,500 grabby bitch why not auction it off and give the money to charity? They make me sick
Check out Sticker Sisters latest post. She didn't just get one pizza oven gifted she got two! Greedy family the lot of them and they can't even advertise it as grifted.

• Wow
  • Angry