Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sticker Sister, Labia lady, JemJem BRENT was trying to be coy and secretative about what she was doing today but Staces mua outed her 🤣🤣

1000025114.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This looks like maybe a make up brand, something about different skin tones, or maybe something like Dove where it's about body positivity maybe?
It's definitely a fitness. The lady that is having her face done is called Natalie. She has thousands of followers and recently outed a gym wear company called Dfyne. I bet Stacey chose her for a purpose, because she was a bit trendy earlier this year

Reactions: 11
Who is paying £36 for a "heatless curler" when they are about a fiver in primark? Get to duck Stacey, even at half price it's a rip off.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
FFS 50% off the amazing, wonderful, viral Rehab heartless cutler yet she is pleating her hair for waves. Clueless bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her duck it year is just an excuse to spend her money, which yeah it's her money but just spend it and keep it quiet. Money does not buy class

Reactions: 27
What the duck. A giant zip line? Letting tiny children on it alone when it’s so high? I would say what the duck is wrong with her but we know she has no shits to give

Reactions: 16
A zipline? Here's an idea Stace why don't you take care of your kids basic needs first like bathing them more than once a fortnight, wiping their noses and mouths, putting shoes on their feet, getting rid of bottles and dummies, setting a routine, taking care of their basic safety, using a bit of discipline, dressing them properly and for goodness sake teach them how to talk Belle-bah, Rose-god knows it's mostly unintelligible

Reactions: 27
‘Hope it makes you smile today’ is a caption on her zip line story….. sorry hun the thing that made me smile today was my Asda shop didn’t get declined because I just about had enough money from my disability Money to feed my kids this week…. Now to worry about next week!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
“While stocks last” sounds like a closing down distress sale to me! 🤞🏻👋🏻 🤞🏻

As for the zip line bollocks, a quick google will tell you there are companies who have been doing this for years and you can also install your own…surely they’re not falling for this drivel?! And clubbing the kids birthdays presents together for it? Yeah right…haven’t they all just had their birthdays with presents on display? As if anyone would believe they’ve all got nothing but this bleeping zip wire, she knocks me sick! 🙄

Reactions: 22
Here my lovely pheasants follower!! It’s my duck it year so I will constantly throw in your face how much money I have but I am still Stacey form the block just like you.. so relatable .. what a bleep!!
---
“While stocks last” sounds like a closing down distress sale to me! 🤞🏻👋🏻 🤞🏻

As for the zip line bollocks, a quick google will tell you there are companies who have been doing this for years and you can also install your own…surely they’re not falling for this drivel?! And clubbing the kids birthdays presents together for it? Yeah right…haven’t they all just had their birthdays with presents on display? As if anyone would believe they’ve all got nothing but this bleeping zip wire, she knocks me sick! 🙄
Nearly £7000 for a zip line!!! How much birthday money the kids had ???

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
If you’d got plenty of money and a garden massive enough to take it, who wouldn’t put really great adventure stuff your kids would love? But don’t pretend it’s for combined birthday presents and don’t pretend you feel guilty and have to explain yourself for your darling Instagram family! Just do it, let the kids enjoy it (safely obviously) and keep bleeping quiet about it, because watching you millionaires spoiling your kids and having a fantastic life with no hard work to show for it, does not make me smile or cheer me up!

ETA and do things when your oldest can enjoy them too, not just the golden child and the ones born just before and just after!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.