Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another stupid bleeping idea. I just don't get the point of those circle light things. Just looks odd, doesn't go with the bedroom theme and would annoy me because they aren't in the middle.

staceysolomon_1717700842218.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Actually lolling at the thought of the huns legging it to ikea to stick lazy Susan’s on their walls 😂😂 looks proper naff. The colour doesn’t go at all that’s why she filtered it in the photo like she does her kids hair!

She’s covered the majority of the lights up with tape as well 🤦🏻‍♀️ you’re supposed to get strip lights around the outside of the smaller bit of the lazy Susan.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are the lazy Susans on one side?? Shouldn’t they be in the middle?! Would probably still look tit anyway tho 😂

Reactions: 7
Apart from the stupid lights, I’m more concerned that she left very young children unattended in a slippy bath! I know the bath is actually in the bedroom but a child can slip in a split second and she was too busy faffing with naff ideas!

Reactions: 6
Just out of curiosity how is going to teach 2 ducks to swim 🙄
They can already swim, it comes naturally to them from about 4 weeks old. Their feathers are not waterproof yet though and they tire very easily and can drown so need to be watched! 🐥

Reactions: 9
I know!! It’s making my teeth itch every time she mentions these “swimming lessons”… she does realise that ducks mostly exist in the wild right? They’re not exclusively pets? I saw some in the lake at our park today and they were the teeniest ducklings I’d ever seen. Swimming happily away with their mum.

So bleeping extra about everything 😴

Still laughing at those crappy chopping board lights though.

Reactions: 13
She will have a bath with them in her bath 🛁 so she feel close to them ( like mummy duck 🦆) she is dirty cow , so she will be loving to have bath with ducks while they shitting on her head 🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2977461

Do we think the fitness line is on the way?
The person who posted this is a fitness influencer. It also looks too polished for the ITS shoot. She usually drags them to pickle cottage for that
This looks like maybe a make up brand, something about different skin tones, or maybe something like Dove where it's about body positivity maybe?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.