Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why these ‘celebs’keep doing home ranges? Supermarkets have done them for decades,you can buy pretty much all of her Asda stuff anywhere, the range, home bargains, Amazon, not to mention small businesses that make and sell it all.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why these ‘celebs’keep doing home ranges? Supermarkets have done them for decades,you can buy pretty much all of her Asda stuff anywhere, the range, home bargains, Amazon, not to mention small businesses that make and sell it all.
Because there are sheep out there who will buy anything that these certain "celebs" tie their name to.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20240606_103900_Instagram.jpg

Do we think the fitness line is on the way?
The person who posted this is a fitness influencer. It also looks too polished for the ITS shoot. She usually drags them to pickle cottage for that

Reactions: 8
I was thinking about that. Doesn't matter if the stuff at Tesco says Hinch or Fox and Ivy on the label, it's still the same tat. What I find even more unnerving is how these people have managed to ingrain themselves so far into every day life that they're even on our mind when we're doing the weekly shop.

Reactions: 7
New here, I liked the old Stacey so never read here before. I hung out at the Hinch thread. (Do we think she'll ever come back?)
I started getting annoyed with a the ads SS was doing so thought I'd see what was being said here.
Omg yes!! To everything being said here.
I've unfollwed now.

Reactions: 28
New here, I liked the old Stacey so never read here before. I hung out at the Hinch thread. (Do we think she'll ever come back?)
I started getting annoyed with a the ads SS was doing so thought I'd see what was being said here.
I've unfollwed now.
Everything she does is contrived. Everything she does is for a reason and everything she does is for monetary value. It's good to see people are finally seeing the light.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I was thinking about that. Doesn't matter if the stuff at Tesco says Hinch or Fox and Ivy on the label, it's still the same tat. What I find even more unnerving is how these people have managed to ingrain themselves so far into every day life that they're even on our mind when we're doing the weekly shop.
And I automatically refuse to buy anything that has their faces (Solomon or Hinch) on it. I'm talking washing powder and suchlike.

Not in a million years would I be buying their own'designs'.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've unfollwed now.
It’s the hair oil or the overloaded jewellery clanking when she tells a story that fills me with rage as I know next up will be ‘for all those asking…’ or ‘I’ve tried so hard and managed to get a discount..’. Clearly has got greedy since moving to Gerkin House. I used to really like her too. As for Hinch I reckon that’s it as she’s been gone so long though her loyal fans will be messaging her but will it be enough? Stacey has over taken her!

Reactions: 13
Not only did she build that duck enclosure herself , she is going to put in a concrete base. Isn't she just amazing that Stace, pouring a concrete base herself, probably mixing the concrete by hand too.
Once she pour a concrete base herself, she may accidentally burri
View attachment 2977461

Do we think the fitness line is on the way?
The person who posted this is a fitness influencer. It also looks too polished for the ITS shoot. She usually drags them to pickle cottage for that
Yeap! Gym wear or underwear coming soon
---
I don’t understand why is so hard to wipe your kids nose???

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 21
And on today's episode of superwoman Stacey we have her digging a new pond herself......ffs🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She goes on about cleaning, watch me clean my fridge, sink, utility room, etc.
so why can’t she clean her fecking child’s seat! It’s filthy! But.. looking at belle. She forgot to clean her as well 🤦‍♀️🫣
IMG_4375.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t think Stacey can have a nanny or a mother’s help because nobody else would leave those poor children in such a disheveled, scruffy and downright dirty state. Filthy feet and fingernails, it’s revolting and the dirt is ingrained, not normal toddler messiness.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.