Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this woman has way too much time on her hands, what’s wrong with just nipping to the shop and buying a packet of sweets lol

Reactions: 16
How does she possibly have time to do this? I have ONE kid (9 months old) and I literally have no spare time. Makes me feel a bit tit tbh

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How does she possibly have time to do this? I have ONE kid (9 months old) and I literally have no spare time. Makes me feel a bit tit tbh
Don’t feel like that…. I don’t have young children any more but I know exactly what you mean, until I found Tattle and realised you can’t and shouldn’t believe what you see. It’s not in real time and she obviously has so much help she doesn’t admit to. Keep reading Tattle and you become more aware of how fake Stacey really is.

I really don’t want to quote her and say “in case you needed to hear it, you are enough” etc etc, but don’t let her make you feel inferior, and remember, every time she slips a quick advert onto her stories, she’s just earned (and I use the word very loosely) another £12,000!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She has so much help. A nanny, cleaner, a husband who barely works. She is fake. She doesn't do it all.

Reactions: 27
Don’t ever let that Sweaty Solomon make you feel like tit! She’s a bum with millions in the bank who spends most of her time making stupid crap instead of being a mother. Her whole instagram is just false. She would parade her kids for an extra fiver if she could.

Your a fab mummy ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Don’t ever let that Sweaty Solomon make you feel like tit! She’s a bum with millions in the bank who spends most of her time making stupid crap instead of being a mother. Her whole instagram is just false. She would parade her kids for an extra fiver if she could.
And she is as careless as hell about her children.

She prioritises making money over looking after her children and keeping them and her home clean.

Does your stove look like this? Even if it does, I'd bet money it'd be because you're enjoying your baby not messing around making sweets and ridiculous craft projects.

Screenshot_20240418-230951_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Pease don’t let her get to you!! She has help nanny , cleaner, gardener.. she is just a good liar 🤥 we all know this. That’s why I love tatter it opened my eyes. You are amazing mum 😉🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What a bleep she is!!! She purposely refused to show her kitchen as she wants everyone to subscribe to her emails!! Look like she changed her sofa/ or sofa cover too !!
No doubt another freebie 😡or is she going to say she died it the same way she’s hand painted the kitchen black 🙄

• Haha
She spray painted the carpet in her walk in wardrobe
Some of the things shes done are beyond comprehension she’s honestly mental!! But all her sheep lap it up and probably do the same things then message showing her the shite they’ve done in the hope their saviour shares their story

Reactions: 8
She's really dated that kitchen. Black and gold?! Errr 2003 called 🤣 looked much better and fresher with the cream and off white.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.