Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a walking contradiction. If the holiday park is so good why would it be quiet in the easter holidays? You can't have it both ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He does have thinning hair, he's had a transplant, he hates it that's why he wears a hat all the time.
That’s what he gets for taking a freebie, should have researched and put his hands in Stacey’s pockets and paid it themselves the freeloading bastards!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's a walking contradiction. If the holiday park is so good why would it be quiet in the easter holidays? You can't have it both ways.
Was it closed just for them? Or were the activities put on just for them? I am never booking a Haven holiday again. Butlins all the way. Please Mr Butlins, don’t gift a holiday to the Solomon Swash family or I’ll cry.

Reactions: 11
Was it closed just for them? Or were the activities put on just for them? I am never booking a Haven holiday again. Butlins all the way. Please Mr Butlins, don’t gift a holiday to the Solomon Swash family or I’ll cry.
Been there done that. They were doing ads for Butlins a few years ago. They had a free holiday in Bognor and showed photos on their own in the pool there too.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I remember Greedy going to some holiday park and she and her kids were allowed to use the swimming facilities for ‘advertising’ but the company had stated the pool, when Tattlers questioned them, was closed for an hour. That’s ok then let people who pay for their holiday miss out so St Stacey can promote them. Trouble is it does the opposite!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I remember Greedy going to some holiday park and she and her kids were allowed to use the swimming facilities for ‘advertising’ but the company had stated the pool, when Tattlers questioned them, was closed for an hour. That’s ok then let people who pay for their holiday miss out so St Stacey can promote them. Trouble is it does the opposite!
It certainly does. I used to love Haven holidays but I wouldn’t go again, not now.

Reactions: 10
It fucks me off when these lazy bastards get given free holidays and there is me and my husband going without all year to be able to afford 1 week abroad in Spain which still costs £2,500 for 2 adults and 1 child!!! And that’s without the spending money
---
Wow was it that long ago? I've been on these pages too long 😆
Yeah they got gifted it to show off the new pool at Bognor, I only remember cause I went there the week after, haven’t been back since, not cause I didn’t enjoy it but I get fucked off that I have to pay and these cunts get it for free

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well it is a rubbish ad for haven because by saying they stink and have no clothes now leads me to believe they stayed in a tent haha these mobile homes have showers and washing machines. Even camping sites have shower blocks. The family are just grubby. I cannot imagine not washing my hands after touching dirty old coins. I hate that smell. Rose drops that dummy everywhere. They all play where their dogs poo. Just not my thing. Plus all of Joe's family were there. I regularly check them out for the real facts

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh there she is making shite again only this time for the rehab company as props are expensive!! Ok mrs relatable 😡

Reactions: 5
Well it is a rubbish ad for haven because by saying they stink and have no clothes now leads me to believe they stayed in a tent haha these mobile homes have showers and washing machines. Even camping sites have shower blocks. The family are just grubby. I cannot imagine not washing my hands after touching dirty old coins. I hate that smell. Rose drops that dummy everywhere. They all play where their dogs poo. Just not my thing. Plus all of Joe's family were there. I regularly check them out for the real facts

Looks like both sides of their family like to grab freebies e

I’ve just had a nose around at the Swash clan Joe follows and saw this. Comfy clothing company coming soon..

IMG_4941.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm still giggling at the poster who thought Stacey meant their hands smelt of piss and poo when she said they smelt of 2p's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Tried to message her about the lights and it keeps saying the story has been deleted 🧐

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.