Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs I have been using Wild for years - since they began pretty much and I've always found it works well for me but now they've gone and done a collaboration I'll have to re-think. She's everywhere 😠

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah I can’t wait to smell of Stacey 🙄
Funny how suddenly since the golden girl arrived everything she sticks her name on has to be rose smell. Peony and jasmine is a beautiful smell without adding rose ffs.

Reactions: 6
Ffs I have been using Wild for years - since they began pretty much and I've always found it works well for me but now they've gone and done a collaboration I'll have to re-think. She's everywhere 😠
I would never buy from them from some of the people they have worked with before Stacey.

Reactions: 10
So dulux ad marked
Primark kids not marked as ad
Wild marked as ad

Just in the last 12 hours

Reactions: 13
Wild have been gifting their products to every influencer - I’m actually sick of seeing their products getting flogged by disingenuous influencers who will promote anything if it’s given for free or they are paid to sell it.

I’d much rather someone actually purchase it and then review it. Non biased.

influencers will always be biased.

Bet Stacey uses Sure deodorant….we've also seen all the designer shower products in her bathroom…no Dove products that she apparently loved so much.

Reactions: 18
I would never buy from them from some of the people they have worked with before Stacey.
It's annoying as I used them right at the start before they gifted to everyone under the sun. It's hard to find companies that don't these days 😔

Reactions: 3
Stacey doesn't seem to be aware of basic child safety. As long as she can showcase her Primark collection, so what if one of the kids falls in the water and gets swept away? The sea round here is really rough at the moment, I certainly wouldn't let my 4yo near the waves, and he's virtually grown up on the beach.
Exactly! They should’ t have to be in charge of the school uniform, PE kit etc. I want to believe she’s lying about this. I did have to do chores as a child, at 9 I think it was things like setting the table and making my bed. Laundry came in my late teens and only during the holidays because school, activities, sports matched and homework were enough!

Reactions: 5
There she is mrs reliable again with her homemade sweets - 1) they would be cheaper to get a packet of Percy pigs from marks and 2) who’s got time to make these with 2 toddlers in the house!! Wish I had the time she’s got to rustle up some sweets

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.