Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the fashion Instagrammers I follow will declare an ‘ad’ even if they’ve paid for the item but worked with the brand previously.

Reactions: 3
I've never been to Butlins so I don't know. Are you allowed to take photos in the swimming pool area? I've done Centre Parcs a lot when my daughter was younger and it was banned in the swimming dome there.

Reactions: 9
When I went to Butlins they had an official photographer in the pool who took photos of you and you could buy them later on.

Reactions: 1
I've never been to Butlins so I don't know. Are you allowed to take photos in the swimming pool area? I've done Centre Parcs a lot when my daughter was younger and it was banned in the swimming dome there.
The pool is clearly not open to the general public so it wouldn’t matter 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
You wouldn't be allowed a camera into the pool area. Plus they must be the only ones in the park because the pool is empty apart from that older couple that her son nearly jumped on. So defo advertisement for Butlins or because they are celeb different rules apply then would for us. Would put me off going

Reactions: 12
It’s really stupid if it is an ad for Butlins though because the normal paying public who the ad is for wouldn’t be able to do half of what they are doing!

You wouldn't be allowed a camera into the pool area. Plus they must be the only ones in the park because the pool is empty apart from that older couple that her son nearly jumped on. So defo advertisement for Butlins or because they are celeb different rules apply then would for us. Would put me off going
That's why I asked. If its not allowed for the general public it is a totally misleading ad. Someone posted earlier that Rex is too young and too small to be allowed on the rubber ring ride thing but they have shown him on it. Families would expect to be able to do the same

Reactions: 10
Whenever we’ve been to Butlins that’s the best thing about it- the empty pool, no queues, and my baby going on whatever slide he wants regardless of age or height restrictions.

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There was no one else in the pool with them for too long for them to have just got there early. She was def offered a priority slot or something before the peasants turned up 🙄

However, in one of the videos of the older ones there’s someone else swimming in the background. Unless it’s her dad, I don’t know what he looks like.

Reactions: 3
Despite the current rules the pool was heaving the two times we went swimming on our trip. The entry had to be booked and the numbers were limited (pool cleaned in between also) but there was people everywhere. No cameras allowed also. As a previous poster already said the first swim time was 10am, I don’t know why she doesn’t just say ‘we were fortunate to have been allowed into the pool early as I am working with butlins’.

Reactions: 13
There was no one else in the pool with them for too long for them to have just got there early. She was def offered a priority slot or something before the peasants turned up 🙄

However, in one of the videos of the older ones there’s someone else swimming in the background. Unless it’s her dad, I don’t know what he looks like.
Yes it's definitely her Dad in the pool with them.

Reactions: 4
As a previous poster already said the first swim time was 10am, I don’t know why she doesn’t just say ‘we were fortunate to have been allowed into the pool early as I am working with butlins’.
Because that wouldn't be relatable & her followers might realise she doesn't live a normal life like the rest of us 🙄 as you say she should just own her privilege instead of lying & taking us all for fools. She's been in the business how long? Why in the past year she has decided to have this non-celeb/everyday mum/everyones mate persona is beyond me

Reactions: 9
For God's sake, for someone who said she wouldn't have lots of time to story much on this holiday, she sure is doing lots of stories. Put your phone away love,don't go on instagram and enjoy your family holiday. It's sad that you feel the need, or are contractually obliged, to story a family holiday. And if that makes me a Susan then so be it. I'd rather be a Susan than a Stacey Solomon.
Who
For God's sake, for someone who said she wouldn't have lots of time to story much on this holiday, she sure is doing lots of stories. Put your phone away love,don't go on instagram and enjoy your family holiday. It's sad that you feel the need, or are contractually obliged, to story a family holiday. And if that makes me a Susan then so be it. I'd rather be a Susan than a Stacey Solomon.
Who goes down a water slide with their phone in their hand 🙄🙄 shes more annoying every day

I have just got back from Bognor Butlins on Friday (the day Stacey went) and she is staying in the hotel that we stayed at! It’s the ocean hotel, was a little bit grubby tbh, if it’s an AD trip I am surprised she’s not staying in the wave hotel which is much more expensive and much nicer! Almost wish we had stayed the extra few nights just to have seen her in real life lol

I hope she posts a photo up on her gram. I'm going to sweetly ask if she got privileges as she worked with Butlins. Going to mention no one in pool area plus usually not allowed film in pool area.

Reactions: 7
She really doesn’t seem to cope well with all three boys together. Big difference between her posts on your “holiday” last month with just hoe and pickle and the holiday this weekend when it’s like she’s counting down to home time.
I’ve said it before though and I’ll say it again her middle boy is a gorgeous child. I wonder what the dad looks like? I know she doesn’t post the middle one much but he always seems like such a lovely happy boy.

Reactions: 17
She really doesn’t seem to cope well with all three boys together. Big difference between her posts on your “holiday” last month with just hoe and pickle and the holiday this weekend when it’s like she’s counting down to home time.
I’ve said it before though and I’ll say it again her middle boy is a gorgeous child. I wonder what the dad looks like? I know she doesn’t post the middle one much but he always seems like such a lovely happy boy.
The dad of the middle boy is pretty hot 🤣🤣 I was actually googling him yesterday his name's Aaron Barham!!

• Haha
both the two older boys seem sweet and nice natured.

Reactions: 5
She’s acting like this holiday is an inconvenience to her
Some people aren’t lucky enough to get a holiday or break away

Reactions: 19
Did she forget to pack tops for the eldest as the boy has been in the same one since they left home

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.