Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Picklelily

VIP Member
Oops, I can see that she was wearing tights now 😂😂 maybe if she didn’t filter things so much, it wouldn’t make her child look half dressed

Reactions: 1

theteacherlife

Chatty Member
Apparently you’re not meant to say that, I got comments a while ago saying since she’s got an open profile anyone can look 🙄 when in reality looking her up and opening her stories to see what a stranger (a child at that) is doing is weird as hell and always will be
---
And if anyone actually follows the stepmum, that’s even worse and is actual stalker behaviour 🤮
But you follow and do the same for Stacey?

Reactions: 1

Tward

She’s posted a pic of a cake, that’s far too young for an 11yr old boy. No montage of pics as yet. If he even gets anything more than that lame post. Looks like he’s at his Dad’s after school according to his step mums post.
How is it too young? KAWS is well known designer.

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
I wonder if it’s Lorraine Kelly? Her daughter has been to uni and now lives in Dubai or Singapore I think. We have mutual friends.
I wondered that, but then remembered seeing them on celebrity Gogglebox a couple of years ago together, which doesn't seem like something the writer would have done. I also think it must be someone a bit older.

charlied0106

VIP Member
I have managed to the winner’s account and she did ‘like’ and ‘tag’ a friend in SSS’s competition post and has posted on her own page about his surprised and thrilled she is. I’ve taken a screenshot but not posted as not sure on rules about that. First winner I’ve seen tagged by SSS though….
I can see the account and she's posted a thank you to SS, but I can't see her "like" or "tag"