Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laylaybelle

Not been on in a while but I thought Grannie lived in the Forest of Dean??? Signpost says Bibury which is my area and not a route you would take to go to the Forest of Dean. I do not even drive but come on it is hardly the other end of the world I used to travel from Gloucestershire to Paddington a couple of times a week. Jeeze!!!
Oh god she’s near me too! 🙈 I think it’s the sign on the A40 Cheltenham direction? No idea why they’re going that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Sounds more like a loose woman.
Which one? I'm struggling to think of a celeb who took her daughter to photoshoots and spoke about their daughter constantly in the press or on a show. Only ones I can think of, their grown up kids are also in showbiz

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
My prediction is that the older two boys will have absolutely nothing to do with Stacey and Joe once they are of age, and will maintain seriously private personal lives. Rex will go off the rails big time and the two girls will be the sort of young women who turn up to the opening of an envelope dressed in very little.
I can see this prediction coming true, will be a right laugh 😂 did anyone else notice that in the picture in primark it wasn’t actually Leighton but a boy with curly hair
---
This will be me not watching I’m a celeb since joe is in it 🤣
Has Skanky actually mentioned him being in yet

Multi-21

VIP Member
Not been on in a while but I thought Grannie lived in the Forest of Dean??? Signpost says Bibury which is my area and not a route you would take to go to the Forest of Dean. I do not even drive but come on it is hardly the other end of the world I used to travel from Gloucestershire to Paddington a couple of times a week. Jeeze!!!
Could be if the are avoiding the M4 for some reason. Sister went recently and used the Severn Bridge.

Also noticed the sister showing off a glass with lid and straw the other day which is a new launch she’s doing. SS definitely had one a while back when she installed that tap in the bedroom as people commented it wasn’t one of the sister’s cold cups!

bamboo98

VIP Member
The above photos of SS out in the wild. In the article it looks like she's out by herself however in one of the photos you see inside the double buggy and one seat was empty and no sign of Rose walking beside her. I am assuming that she wasn't out by herself like the article suggested.
Joe was there. He posted stories, he just wasn’t captured in the media photos

Reactions: 1

Lalla

VIP Member
Still don't understand why she didn't rip that fireplace out when she first did the room for Mick. It's horrible, won't be original and completely inappropriate for a wee ones bedroom
She already slapped a load of paint over it previously when she decorated the room for Rex, it used to have flowery tiles etc. It was nice enough but clearly not of the period of the house so really no reason to keep it - which I'm sure is what we said last time!

gargar

Sorry I read but first time commenting on this chat.

For those who follow her Instagram who is the guy in the bed I thought Joe was in the jungle ?