Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry I was referring to the article someone posted that a child of a famous wrote complaining about how much of her life mum shared on tv and in newspaper columns. People on here were saying it might be Kerry Katona so I was throwing some other names that had come up. Not directly to do with SS
Thank you! Here is was on the edge of my seat looking forward to Stacey Solomon late pregnancy announcement of 18+ years!

Reactions: 1

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
It looks awful, doesn't it.

I thought Joe was an author of a cookbook or something. And a finalist in Celebrity Masterchef...

Dlong1891

Oh god I've just seen the video as Dilly has put it on her Instagram wall. That's heartbreaking for her, I'm so sad after watching that. Stacey needs to be a little more compassionate instead of rubbing it in. Not Stacey's fault obviously but she needs to be mindful of posting such things. Poor Dilly. 😢😢
Who is dilly?

I can see the account and she's posted a thank you to SS, but I can't see her "like" or "tag"
If you follow her (the winner) they show up then. Not sure if it’s an Instagram foible as I have noticed this with other things before. 🤷‍♀️ I have unfollowed her again now, of course!

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Yep. She definitely doesn’t have dark hair now 😂 it’s not even a bad colour so she shouldn’t try and hide it, when they’re older they’ll be wondering why photos have been filtered and that their hair colour is something to be ashamed of.
Low and behold she does now 😂

VC10

VIP Member
“ I would never usually do Zach and Leightons stuff, they always do their own” what part of that can be construed as putting away cos I took it to mean washing their clothes ?
I did, as well

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
It's pathetic for a 33 year old woman to behave like a 13 year old girl with incredibly poor hygiene and to be proud of that fact.

She claimed to have some condition that makes her stink but let's be honest, the truth is she's just dirty and making excuses.

What is this medical condition that causes her to smell? 🤢

• Haha

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
Ffs hope she washed that child’s hands after picking those daffodils in the garden 🤦🏼‍♀️ Such an idiot