Stacey Solomon #81 Pickle number 5 is here & Joe’s nails give me the absolute fear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a tit Mother’s Day present
If my one of my daughters was a celebrity living in a million pound house and the other one had a successful business and I got that shite for Mother’s Day I’d be more than a bit disappointed. I know it’s the thought that counts and all that but go and buy something. Make a bit of an effort FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If my one of my daughters was a celebrity living in a million pound house and the other one had a successful business and I got that shite for Mother’s Day I’d be more than a bit disappointed. I know it’s the thought that counts and all that but go and buy something. Make a bit of an effort FFS
Even my little boy could do better than bleeping cotton buds and he isn’t a scammer with loads of money.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
bleeping cotton buds! They are prob one of the least used thing in my bathroom. Then Stacey rarely uses the bathroom so wouldn’t know what you use often.

bath salts I wouldn’t mind so much but not three spoonfuls in the bottom of one of jemjems jars 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this technique of sharing something and then receiving a “surprise” message with a discount code the newest way to advertise without having to declare it?
it would be more subtle if they hadn’t done it 3times in a row

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Imagine getting a present of cotton buds in a container with a self care label. I'd be offended even if my own child gave it to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those pictures are absolutely awful?!
chelsea white has been doing photography for years, she used to live near me. Shocked she wouldn’t even bother to look closely at her photos

Reactions: 8
Just realized where I went wrong in my life. Never gave my mum a cotton bud tub for Mother’s Day. Like ever. Forget flowers, chocs or anything remotely nicer. Its cotton buds all the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erm Stace, I think you forget to mention all the help you have managing your three little ones ‘all on your own’. Oh and whilst I suppose it’s debatable whether he’s helpful or not, you've also omitted the husband who very rarely works and is frequently at home meaning he can spend time screaming at Rex playing superheroes. 🙄

It’s all very well and good her telling people what an amazing job they’re doing but they wouldn’t feel so tit and need reassuring if she wasn’t so bleeping dishonest about what really happens and all the extra input and assistance she gets which allows her to be able to loll about all day treating breastfeeding like a disability. 😖

Duplicitous twit, I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could spit and I’m not in the habit of spitting, ever. 🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Just realized where I went wrong in my life. Never gave my mum a cotton bud tub for Mother’s Day. Like ever. Forget flowers, chocs or anything remotely nicer. Its cotton buds all the way.
Am going to cancel my nice afternoon tea with Mum next week return the gift I got her, and hit home bargains/Wilko for a nice jar and some cotton buds. I mean just wow!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember back in the 90’s they always used to advertise Michael Bolton greatest hits cd’s as a great Mother’s Day gift. I think I would prefer to have that than a sticky sister jar full of cotton buds

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Showing babybel on her front sleeping is so irresponsible. She has a large platform followed by let’s be frank, simple folk. Who may not know or care to check how unsafe that is.

I won’t lie one of mine would only settle on their side but if I had such a platform I would have never posted about It as it makes it look like it’s okay.
Looks like she's on a pillow as well

Reactions: 1
Erm Stace, I think you forget to mention all the help you have managing your three little ones ‘all on your own’. Oh and whilst I suppose it’s debatable whether he’s helpful or not, you've also omitted the husband who very rarely works and is frequently at home meaning he can spend time screaming at Rex playing superheroes. 🙄

It’s all very well and good her telling people what an amazing job they’re doing but they wouldn’t feel so tit and need reassuring if she wasn’t so bleeping dishonest about what really happens and all the extra input and assistance she gets which allows her to be able to loll about all day treating breastfeeding like a disability. 😖

Duplicitous twit, I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could spit and I’m not in the habit of spitting, ever. 🤬
This 👏👏👏👏👏👏!!! She lies and is dishonest!! She has help with the kids and home. Not like normal people

Reactions: 11

💯 everything you said !

Reactions: 7
I have not been on here for ages but I could not get here fast enough after listening to that shite!!! What a condescending twit.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.