Stacey Solomon #81 Pickle number 5 is here & Joe’s nails give me the absolute fear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok Magazine have posted an article about Rex having his hair cut. Who bleeping cares?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
4 babies here and never did cluster feeding. She uses it as excuse to go to bed at 5.30 and not move till morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It was a while ago but I don’t think it was a thing when mine were babies. Maybe I have forgotten but I don’t recall having to stay in one place for long periods of time with my youngest. I was too busy with my 3 year old.

Reactions: 6
Oh cluster feed absolutely IS a thing. It isn't constant like she makes out tho, happens in fits and starts. I remember feeding my first baby practically constantly ALL night in her first week, I cried a lot. But it didn't happen all evening every evening for sure

Reactions: 10
Probably wasn’t called cluster feeding back in the 1990s/2000s. They have a fancy name for everything these days.
I sound old 😂

• Haha
The thing is, babies do cluster feed yes, but when you have other children to look after, the feeding just has to fit in with everything else. There’s no time (or need!) to retire to your room and be unable to do anything for any other family member. Especially when it’s not your first breastfed child. She could be playing with Rose while she is feeding too. Not setting her up with a death-trap slide!

I still had school runs, after school clubs, dinner to cook, homework to help with, children to bath, bedtimes to do. Most mums do. It’s ridiculous to portray feeding as this magical thing that takes priority when you have 4 other children to consider!!! (Although my husband was actually at work rather than Joe who does duck-all most of the time!)

Reactions: 19
Oh cluster feed absolutely IS a thing. It isn't constant like she makes out tho, happens in fits and starts. I remember feeding my first baby practically constantly ALL night in her first week, I cried a lot. But it didn't happen all evening every evening for sure
Cluster feeding actually TERRIFED me, because I saw on Instagram an influencer making out it was constant and all day every day. Might have been Imogenation? Anyway, I realised that it isn't like that and can be constant for a day or two then not at all for a few days. Stacey is properly scare mongering

Reactions: 6
Cluster feeding actually TERRIFED me, because I saw on Instagram an influencer making out it was constant and all day every day. Might have been Imogenation? Anyway, I realised that it isn't like that and can be constant for a day or two then not at all for a few days. Stacey is properly scare mongering
That's the thing, it puts people off trying, painting this picture you've got your tits out 24 hrs a day!

Also, my 3rd baby was born on lockdown #1....I had a 5 year old to home school, a 2 year old toddler stuck in the house and a husband who was a key worker. If I can breastfeed a baby and get my 5 year old logged into Microsoft teams, Stacey can leave her bleeping pit. She's gross

• Haha
No way did she get a professional photographer in and ends up with a photo with food stuck in her teeth! 😬😬😬

Screenshot_20230307_194128_Instagram.jpg

That Chelsea girl should be ashamed 🙈

SmartSelect_20230307_194117_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Has Stacey had yet another baby I didn’t know?
How many pictures do we actually need to see of yet another Swash spawn 🙄🙄
Shall we start a go fund me page to pay him to get the bleeping snip ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She needs to learn how to open her bastard eyes in photos!!! I get she likes to wind tattle up, but her kids aren’t going to have any photos of their Mum where she doesn’t look unhinged and ridiculous.

Also, which is it stace? Is belle 4 weeks old, or a month old? Cause those are two different things, FYI.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.