Stacey Solomon 78 #Pickle number five is pending and staceys lies are never ending!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck, I hope she doesn’t have this bairn on one of my girls birthdays. I’ll never feel the same again 😂. One is the 14th jan and other is 30th jan!

Reactions: 7
Maybe if she has another boy as she’s not really arsed she’ll just continue on the dinosaur theme? I quite like Terry myself, Pterodactyl that is… 😉🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We wanted to keep it quiet and enjoy it amongst ourselves for five months.

Now you know here’s a photo of baby’s face in the womb.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She has dug herself a massive hole, can’t show the scan from 12 or 20 weeks, so probably had a private scan just to show the sheep.

Or like others have said - to confirm position, so would be 37 weeks. But that would only be done on NHS if needed
Where I am in the UK, it’s standard on our NHS trust to have a scan at 36 weeks, it’s offered to everyone. But they’ve always said they won’t do pics that far along as the baby’s too big, and there’s posters up saying not to buy one and not to ask 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She has dug herself a massive hole, can’t show the scan from 12 or 20 weeks, so probably had a private scan just to show the sheep.

Or like others have said - to confirm position, so would be 37 weeks. But that would only be done on NHS if needed
How did she manage to have a scan on a bank holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are we believing she’s at soft play this late or another pre record? Least Leighton looks like he’s having fun

Reactions: 5
The soft play in question closed at 730, so she could have been there quite late and I imagine it would be quieter at that time as well

Reactions: 3
Where I am in the UK, it’s standard on our NHS trust to have a scan at 36 weeks, it’s offered to everyone. But they’ve always said they won’t do pics that far along as the baby’s too big, and there’s posters up saying not to buy one and not to ask 🤷🏻‍♀️
Interesting, not where I live. Although I gave birth at the craziness at the beginning of covid, so goodness knows what care I should have received. Still SSS is trying to make us believe she didn’t go to the 12 and 20 week scans

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How can you not know you're pregnant. Surely to god you feel the baby moving 😆

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.