Stacey Solomon 78 #Pickle number five is pending and staceys lies are never ending!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I watched it and I heard his loads of times. It’s definitely a boy even Joe said ‘his got my lips’ poor baby!
But her lips look absolutely horrendous! They look really cracked and the lipstick hasn’t helped at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not sticking up for her at all but after reading the comments here I've gone back and looked at her stories with the volume up and she has said either it or baby every time.

Reactions: 14
You mention one thing about your jars and people assume you’re a fan! If you don’t like a comment just scroll past and don’t police what other people post! Let’s not forget who the real enemy is here guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m having a girl and I still say he/it about the unborn child. Especially as part of me doesn’t believe it’s a girl after having boys and saying “she” just feels alien to me. Not sticking up for her at all but there could be a plausible reason. Nahhhh who am I kidding. She’s just baiting tattle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
People often have a scan at 37 weeks to check the size and which way up baby is so I’m guessing that’s how far along she is. Rex was 37 or 38 weeks? So could be soon. Anyone know how when Roess arrived?

Reactions: 7
as someone who hasn’t had children yet I’ve just spent a silly amount of time looking at the ultrasound in her story trying to work out wtf I was looking at…

• Haha
Reactions: 55
People often have a scan at 37 weeks to check the size and which way up baby is so I’m guessing that’s how far along she is. Rex was 37 or 38 weeks? So could be soon. Anyone know how when Roess arrived?
I’m thinking the same and that she really thought she would have this baby “early” over the Christmas/new year period.

Reactions: 11
She has dug herself a massive hole, can’t show the scan from 12 or 20 weeks, so probably had a private scan just to show the sheep.

Or like others have said - to confirm position, so would be 37 weeks. But that would only be done on NHS if needed

Reactions: 8
Oh God who cares what mouth the poor child has - he/she is already being used for views and content.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
as someone who hasn’t had children yet I’ve just spent a silly amount of time looking at the ultrasound in her story trying to work out wtf I was looking at…

same! That first pic I couldn’t work out what i was looking at. All i saw was a cat wearing a hat…. And i dont think thats right lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shame there’s already a Children’s book called the wide mouthed frog…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was going to say it looks a private scan as it's got not for diagnostics purposes on it and not
hospital But if you look carefully she's blacked out some details with a marker so could be the NHS number etc

Reactions: 5
same! That first pic I couldn’t work out what i was looking at. All i saw was a cat wearing a hat…. And i dont think thats right lol
I’ve never seen a face-on ultrasound before so I wasn’t looking for it at all… 🤣

I can’t keep up with the threads but I just came to ask about her six toes. It was mentioned in the last thread and I read on but couldn’t see anyone else acknowledge it. I don’t even know why I care but is it true 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Supposedly on her birthday but I find that very doubtful knowing most thing that come out her mouth are lies, I’m sure she had a home birth?

Sorry if this has been said before, I'm catching up on threads. She said she likes floral names, how many floral names are boys. None

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.