Stacey Solomon #76 Mould on the ceiling, kids are freezing, are Joe and Stacey still breeding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knew all along she’s not saying she didn’t she’s saying she didn’t want others to know🙈 surely everyone knew

Reactions: 15
She knew! duck off. She knew.

How long were the togs photo?
I remember thinking oh she's a bit of a bump, must be from rose/ terrible togs.

But that was June. She'd have been early days then?!

Reactions: 17
Hope someone gets neutered after this. Six children is more than enough, rich or not.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Sprinted here 🤣🤣🤣 Didn't someone on here say she was due next month ?? I laughed out loud when I saw that post, didn't know herself my arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She knew all along lying cow but i suppose this makes a bit of a story doesn't it! I knew at the wedding why did I start doubting myself lol 🤣🤣🤣 the next stoey is the mad rush to prepare

Reactions: 17
Well, she's wrong lol - a pregnancy test doesn't stop working just because you have high hCG.

Edit: Ooo, she's right. Apparently it's called the hook effect.

"The hook effect in pregnancy is a false-negative result. It is a phenomenon that can occur in both blood and urine pregnancy tests. Women may get a negative test result on a urine or blood pregnancy test despite being pregnant."
My ex sister-in-law got pregnant and found out at six months gone via a scan. She had taken tests at 4, 5 and 6 months because her periods really thinned out but didn't stop. All were negative.

And that scares the crap out of me 🤣

In my eyes Stacey's badly acted test taking was definitely done before she even got married.

Reactions: 9
I read on here ages ago suspected pregnancy which was shrugged off as maybe baby weight from rose but I guess not bingo for the tattler that called it out back then now I look back at photos her bump is fairly obvious she knew 💯

Reactions: 7
There is no way a woman whos had 4 previous pregnancies didnt know she was like 7/8 months pregnant, dont belive 1 bit of that

Reactions: 35
I don’t know who’s the bigger idiot at this point - her or Hinch. When it gets to the point of hiding your nails so people can’t work out the timeline, you are just a pathetic loser. Babies are always a joy but it’s sad when they are used as cash cows.
As we like to say on the Hinch thread, these two are two cheeks of the same arse. There are differences between them, but still... As bad as each other.

Reactions: 32
So Rose was six months old when she conceived. Is that right?
6 or 7, I can’t maths well. But that’s about the same time she stopped breastfeeding right? Soo many people think you have to have a period first to get pregnant, and stopping feeding restarts some people’s cycles - I reckon that’s how she’s got caught out and it’s a ‘surprise’ baby.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.