Stacey Solomon #76 Mould on the ceiling, kids are freezing, are Joe and Stacey still breeding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will come back in the new year with the baby, that’s why she’ll be waiting. “Look who wanted to start 2023 with us” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When did she stop breastfeeding Rose? Maybe that’s why it was a HUGE surprise - if she was breastfeeding and not having periods she may have assumed they wouldn’t conceive?
I gave birth abroad but can't imagine it's that different in the UK and women are told about contraception after giving birth? When I gave birth, I was told multiple times in the hospital + when our GP visited that breastfeeding doesn't prevent pregnancy.

If I recall correctly, it's more reliable if you're exclusively breastfeeding, breastfeeding on demand every few hours, not using bottles/formula, baby is under 6 months and your periods haven't started etc but still not something I'd have risked. 🥴

She will come back in the new year with the baby, that’s why she’ll be waiting. “Look who wanted to start 2023 with us” 🙄
I really thought they'd do a nativity scene with the baby as Jesus. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Please don’t let there be a reel where she “surprises” the other kids with her pregnancy ! I can’t stand to see anymore terrible acting !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Please don’t let there be a reel where she “surprises” the other kids with her pregnancy ! I can’t stand to see anymore terrible acting !
The eldest will be so embarrassed at the thought of her having sex with Joe again. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Is anyone else completely underwhelmed by her "news"? She's looked soooo pregnant for so long, this "hiding it" nonsense has completely backfired and I just couldn't give a tit.

Reactions: 49
I gave birth abroad but can't imagine it's that different in the UK and women are told about contraception after giving birth? When I gave birth, I was told multiple times in the hospital + when our GP visited that breastfeeding doesn't prevent pregnancy.

If I recall correctly, it's more reliable if you're exclusively breastfeeding, breastfeeding on demand every few hours, not using bottles/formula, baby is under 6 months and your periods haven't started etc but still not something I'd have risked. 🥴
I know it’s not a reliable form of contraception and clearly YOU know it’s not either but that doesn’t mean Stacey doesn’t know it’s not reliable form of contraception 😅 after my first baby I was asked THREE times if I knew what contraception I’d be using before my baby was even 12 hours old 🙈😂

Reactions: 13
This comment looks and sounds so fake. Her baby might be due in February, but I don’t believe this poster knows someone who knows her mum! It’s all for speculation and hope that the comment will “go viral” 🥹
We had someone come on here and tell us that Stacey was pregnant and expecting a girl before she had even announced her pregnancy with Rose.So sometimes these random comments can be true !

Reactions: 37
Joe will be slinging his ginger sausage back up her cavern before the placenta is out judging by how quick she’s churning these kids out.
The pair of thick, dirty bastards.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
It'll be a Reuben shortened to Roo.
Definitely will need to have to have one syllable like the other two.

Will also need to be able to match the name and decor in the nursery. Like Rose having a wall covered in 🌹

Reid/Reed (diffuser) 🏺
Rae/Ray (of sunshine) ☀
(W)Ren 🐦
Raven. Rave for short. 🐦
Rain 🌧
Reign 🌧/👑
Rox 🪨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.