Stacey Solomon #77 Pickle cottage annexe will need more rooms, Stacey’s apparently worried about her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @marypoppins21

So, Stacey is pregnant. I am SHOCKED.....but not really. And neither were the rest of tattle.

We got them mystic meg vibes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Thanks @marypoppins21

So, Stacey is pregnant. I am SHOCKED.....but not really. And neither were the rest of tattle.

We got them mystic meg vibes

Stacey 'found out' she was pregnant a few days ago and due next month..., despite tattle saying it for months... that's it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 79
She’s so bleeping disrespectful to those actively trying for a baby

Huhuhahahahuhhheheehhuhhh I’m so tit hehehuhhehehe I didn’t even realise cos you’re all so lovely and fanks for your luvly messages huhuuuuuhhahah and erm well we erm huhuhaha pickul is cummin sooner than u fink cos erm huhehahah

bleep

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 150
Here is Stacey pretending she didn't know she was pregnant at her wedding in July (estimated 4 months pregnant)
FE4601AF-26BB-4685-BA8C-30B40DDFF68C.jpeg

Here she is again pretending she thought she was just bloated and looked like she had a "big lunch". Just want to be clear we Tattlers/Trolls aren't inferring anything from her two Instagram posts that she isn't blatantly implying herself.
59459574-7577-4AE4-B12A-0712064C5D0C.jpeg

And here is a picture of her on her wedding day:
stacey-solomon-fans-convinced-pregnant-785599664.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
Something must have happened for it to come out so quickly?!
The press were running stories last week all about "how Stacey Solomon announced her pregnancies"... They knew and were definitely putting pressure on her to announce. They'd have done it for her if she didn't.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 107
The press were running stories last week all about "how Stacey Solomon announced her pregnancies"... They knew and were definitely putting pressure on her to announce. They'd have done it for her if she didn't.
That’s actually really sad. If she didn’t want to announce it she shouldn’t have been forced to

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
Hinch bestbubs4evA probably tipped them off. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 88
I say she was 100% planning a "surprise" delivery at Pickle Mansion 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I wouldn’t mind betting she’s already had the baby….and didn’t know she had 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67
If you notice it's a new trend leaving it as late as you can on insta. She 10000% knew! She isn't tiny framed she would of noticed getting bigger and bigger.

Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.