Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ello ello trolls! I've been away a while, sure no ones noticed 😂 I ended up blocking Trollopmon after her 'first holiday with the kids' lies. Tipped me over the edge. Lying duck face. Can see all I'm missing is more lies. Anyhoo hope everyones been keeping well ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I am absolutely floored at what a tone deaf buffoon she is. The clip in her stories where she’s cradling a small skeleton saying ‘they’ve had a baby!’ while it’s Baby Loss Awareness Week?? Read the room you absolute tit.
That’s one of the reasons that I think she made up her miscarriage

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I am absolutely floored at what a tone deaf buffoon she is. The clip in her stories where she’s cradling a small skeleton saying ‘they’ve had a baby!’ while it’s Baby Loss Awareness Week?? Read the room you absolute tit.
You just wait, within days there’ll be a video regarding the sadness of baby loss. I’m guessing it’ll be in black and white, with the poignant lighting of a candle and probably some appropriately sombre music and then she’ll have some guff about sending love to all those in such situations whilst of course, not wanting to miss a bandwagon to jump on, recalling her own sorry story. 🎻

As for the baby skeleton, well that will go one of two ways. They’ll either be an addition to the above, in teeny tiny very small or easily disguised (ie: white on white background) script with ‘I’m sorry if I upset anyone, I do understand the pain (so don’t have a go at me as I’m just like you and I’m a victim 🙄) yadda, yadda, yadda, or rather, in usual Solomon style, completely ignore and conveniently forget her duck up. 😖

Tbh the latter is probably much more likely as we all know how when something goes wrong, far from doing the adult thing and holding her hands up and admitting she was in the wrong, Stacey instead loves to take the tack of your average 3 year old and pretend that it never happened. Oh yes, good old Saint Stace is never culpable y’know; it doesn’t matter how crass, insensitive or downright offensive she is, I think you’ll find Stacey’s never to blame. 😡

What would even possess someone to buy a baby skeleton in the first place anyway? 🤯

Ignorant twit. 😖

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Wave of light at 7 for baby loss awareness week & that bleep is goofing around with a skeleton baby in her arms!! Unbelievable 😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I'm lost for words as to how insensitive that bleep is. Baby Loss Awareness Week is hard enough for a lot of people including me anyway and she tramples all over it with her crass, ignorant selfish "look at meeeeeeeee" beyond tasteless comments.

She's managed to plumb appalling new depths in her search for attention. I'm so far past angry that angry is a tiny dot on the horizon. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 27
What a vile bleep she is.

Thinking of all of those who have sadly experienced baby loss and who may have had bad thoughts and feelings brought back by her absolutely non-sensical behaviour. How she hasn’t been called out is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
What a vile bleep she is.

Thinking of all of those who have sadly experienced baby loss and who may have had bad thoughts and feelings brought back by her absolutely non-sensical behaviour. How she hasn’t been called out is beyond me.
I’m still cross!! I lost my 7 month old grandson to SIDS & was lighting a candle & thinking what you would give to see his little face again & hold him & that hole is posting that at the exact time when parents / relatives are feeling overwhelming sadness & sensitive. I mean I don’t know why I’m surprised she was banging on about her kids when Brenda Edwards had just lost her son. She’s doesn’t give a tit about anybody but herself & lining her own sweaty pockets!! I don’t follow her but it flashed up on my Instagram somehow! Cheers Instagram! 😒🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Hello, long time reader here and first time posting on this thread. Sorry if this has already been mentioned however are Stacey & Mrs Hinch in some kind of toxic friendship? Stacey always seems to be trying to get one up on Mrs Hinch by doing things bigger and better?! She comes across so incredibly fake & ditzy, and acts like everything is always perfect! She’s a complete airhead! She’s winds me right up.

Reactions: 18
Hello, long time reader here and first time posting on this thread. Sorry if this has already been mentioned however are Stacey & Mrs Hinch in some kind of toxic friendship? Stacey always seems to be trying to get one up on Mrs Hinch by doing things bigger and better?! She comes across so incredibly fake & ditzy, and acts like everything is always perfect! She’s a complete airhead! She’s winds me right up.
I think Stacey knows hinch is ‘using’ her (let’s face it, hinch wouldn’t be her friend if she worked in a shop down the road would she/it was all arranged by agents/partnership brands and isn’t what Stacey wanted) and Stacey ‘gets her own back’ by one-upping her.

I would say it was possible Stacey likes having a ‘famous’ friend who is ‘lower’ than her to make her look better etc but I don’t know if she has ever had these kind of ‘friendships’ before which would prove that theory.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Stacey knows hinch is ‘using’ her (let’s face it, hinch wouldn’t be her friend if she worked in a shop down the road would she/it was all arranged by agents/partnership brands and isn’t what Stacey wanted) and Stacey ‘gets her own back’ by one-upping her.

I would say it was possible Stacey likes having a ‘famous’ friend who is ‘lower’ than her to make her look better etc but I don’t know if she has ever had these kind of ‘friendships’ before which would prove that theory.
Totally agree and its obvious as you never see inch and Joe hanging out, even in a fake way

Reactions: 11

I would disagree, and say it was the other way round. Hinch had a MUCH bigger insta following when Stacey ‘reached out’ to her. And then Stacey started with the cleaning and tap to tidy tit.

Reactions: 28
I would disagree, and say it was the other way round. Hinch had a MUCH bigger insta following when Stacey ‘reached out’ to her. And then Stacey started with the cleaning and tap to tidy tit.
Totally agree. Stacey has and does copy Hinch at every opportunity. Trouble is Hinch gets experts in to do things or her Dad whose a good carpenter rather than SS thinking she can do everything herself and doing real bodge jobs. Even her Halloween door this year looks 💩.

Reactions: 13
We haven’t had a gate in a while but here we are…. #titlegate Hope everyone is ok! I’m still smashing through the chemo hopefully be done by February.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought the thread title wasn't saying R&R shouldn't have been born but as a jokey "she should have swallowed" BUT I can see it possibly offended some people so I agree that it's gone.

It doesn't make it right that in Baby Loss Week she's pissballing around making "jokes" about baby skeletons. THAT is unforgivable and shows what an absolute bleep she is.

If she'd shown a candle burning and just that, for her alleged baby loss, that would have been fine. She didn't care enough to do that.

In the style of Ma Boswell in Bread - She is a bleep.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.