Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same with the striped jumper she claimed took her 2 years to design YET JD Williams online was selling it last year as it featured in a magazine - see attached photos! The only slight difference is her zip is slightly longer by centimetres. She is full of lies. Wish the papers would expose her for the fraud she is. I think ITS buy these clothes from an oversees supplier.
Even if she had designed that from scratch how would it take 2 years! If I gave a chimp a sketch book and a packet of pencils it could design that in two years.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Of course Stace didn’t go on her own. Her Dad was there and took her sister’s three kids with him as well

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The skeleton thing wasn’t funny the first time she wheeled them out. Goofy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What sort of shop is selling a baby skeleton and what sort of people are buying them? I can’t get onboard with that I’m afraid (maybe I’m being too sensitive)

Reactions: 28
What sort of shop is selling a baby skeleton and what sort of people are buying them? I can’t get onboard with that I’m afraid (maybe I’m being too sensitive)
Nope, thought the exact same thing. It’s Babyloss Awareness Week as well. Tone deaf witch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Saying that rose is ‘earth side’ this year as last year she was still pregnant when making her door is just a real odd turn or phrase is it not?

Reactions: 27
That’s right Stacey.. put your older boys as far away from you as you can.. whilst the main bread winners are front and centre 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Nope, thought the exact same thing. It’s Babyloss Awareness Week as well. Tone deaf witch.
Which is something she should know, especially as she claimed to have had a miscarriage, which I really doubt.

That’s right Stacey.. put your older boys as far away from you as you can.. whilst the main bread winners are front and centre 🙄🙄
I didn’t see them at first and I just thought that she’d shoved them to the side, it shows how much she thinks of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn't even see the big boys.

Why are they camouflaged as tree trunks?
Came here to say the same! I thought it was weird (but also on brand) that they’d only post with Rose and Rex and then realised the boys in the back!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.