Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw on Jemma's q and a that her and scabby took tupperware containers to the breakfast buffet and filled them with pancakes and fruit for the kids to snack on during the day pair of tight cunts imagine getting there for breakfast on the first day of your magical holiday to Disneyland that youve worked hard to pay for just to find nothing left because they nabbed it all? Yes im sure staff keep it topped up etc but thats not the point pair of witches can easily afford a snack for the kids while they're out and about probably stuffed it down their own necks anyway

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Yeah they have probably left half way through a job BECAUSE YOU WANTED THEM TO DO IT FOR FREE!!!!!!
Probably coz she’s pushing her way in trying to do it for them 😩🙄

Saw on Jemma's q and a that her and scabby took tupperware containers to the breakfast buffet and filled them with pancakes and fruit for the kids to snack on during the day pair of tight cunts imagine getting there for breakfast on the first day of your magical holiday to Disneyland that youve worked hard to pay for just to find nothing left because they nabbed it all? Yes im sure staff keep it topped up etc but thats not the point pair of witches can easily afford a snack for the kids while they're out and about probably stuffed it down their own necks anyway
Scrounging B’s

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Damn Stacey really knows how to manipulate the sheep I give her that. Stating she can’t set the prices retailers sell at and understands if people don’t buy- trying to act sympathetic. Then stating she isn’t using a ring light to show everyone what the make up looks like- making her appear better than other influencers who use them. It’s like she reads up on the criticisms of other influencers and tries to act better.

Reactions: 16
I’m out of breath racing here after seeing how much her book is. £17 for crap you can find on you tube. Seriously, then she’s all like I feel so bad people are missing out so here’s another link aren’t I kind to my sheep. 🤢
£17 😳
She’ll be lucky, when so many families are worried about having to choose between eating and heating due to the cost of living crisis.
Still I suppose her crazy fan club members can read it by torchlight when their electric gets cut off because they can’t pay the bill 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
See he’s pushing HIS cook book as well this morning thank god I'm not a fan of either of them or I would be quids out today … not a chance mate. All the recipes I saw so far have been about since pussy was a kitten nothing new or original how do they get away with it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Aww there she is good old stace just like us, not buying new uniform if she doesn’t have to cause you know money is tight and all. What with the wedding, secret trips to lodges and Disney and god only knows what else.

she’s just like us really.
Yeah even IKEA generously helped her out for her wedding by donating all the furniture and accessories - times must be so hard in that household 🙄 Then you’ve got Hello Fresh paying them to advertise food and giving them the food boxes for free. They’ll probably have to turn the swimming pool heating off, what with the rise in energy prices - you have to feel for these millionaires don’t you? 😉

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Yeah even IKEA generously helped her out for her wedding by donating all the furniture and accessories - times must be so hard in that household 🙄 Then you’ve got Hello Fresh paying them to advertise food and giving them the food boxes for free. They’ll probably have to turn the swimming pool heating off, what with the rise in energy prices - you have to feel for these millionaires don’t you? 😉
Did she ever say which charities all that IKEA stuff was donated to after the wedding?

Reactions: 11
That's really frowned upon, it's not all inclusive its a buffet breakfast ans if they got caught would have been in trouble

Reactions: 18
That's really frowned upon, it's not all inclusive its a buffet breakfast ans if they got caught would have been in trouble
I wish they had got caught! Scrounging stuff you can easily afford is bad enough but posting it as a handy hint on her bleeping Disney q and a just beggars belief

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Absolutely sickens me that people like this have these lavish lifestyles off the backs of the public and then behave like this. Why are they such beggy bleeping bastards? Have some bloody self respect. But then, they wouldn't be in the position they were if they had that I suppose. Pricks. Can't wait till the day of influencers is a thing of the past and all their funds dry up because they haven't the good sense to make a backup plan.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.