Stacey Solomon #7 Hippedy Hoe Hippedy Hey,pits and bits smelly and the food filtered grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people blaming Stacey for Joe getting locked out? It was the middle of the night, they were asleep so she locked up the house. He should have his own keys šŸ™„ hardly her fault.
Completely agree. My partner has been out before, took his van key with him but not a door key, I donā€™t go to bed without locking the doors. He ended up having to sleep in his van for the night as my phone was on silent and we lived in a 3 storey house at the time and our bedroom was on top floor so couldnā€™t hear him knocking on the door to get in šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did they let Red run with one shoe on hobbling, his foot has gone a different colour from the dirt and thereā€™s stones on the floor, then show she does have the other slider that he ā€˜lostā€™ cause she has just washed them šŸ§

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who thinks itā€™s weird they donā€™t have a lock on the shed? I know not everyone does but I have always had one on any Iā€™ve had due to the value of items in them and I bet thereā€™s has loads of valuable stuff in!

Does anyone else get heart palpitations when they see Rex coming down the stairs like that? Is it just me? I'm sure she would be quick to catch him but I can just see him one day go down the wrong way šŸ˜³
No, she was watching him and both my two did the same x

Reactions: 11
Joe and Stacey have got the weirdest relationship, you never see them doing ā€œcoupleā€ or ā€œfamilyā€ things together apart from the occasional walk in the woods. It looked like a lovely day out picking fruit yesterday so even if joe did have plans why not put it off till he could be there. Iā€™m not saying she canā€™t do things with the kids without him but the one time she does do something outside the house heā€™s not there. They seem to be more housemates than partners.

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who thinks itā€™s weird they donā€™t have a lock on the shed? I know not everyone does but I have always had one on any Iā€™ve had due to the value of items in them and I bet thereā€™s has loads of valuable stuff in!
Just realised too, do they have a gate going into the garden? As how else would have he got in there and donā€™t they lock that either.

Iā€™m guessing it didnā€™t really happen and itā€™s just a joke

I really can't understand why she's messed about with that storage unit, or how she can possibly think its an improvement now? Its also ridiculous that the window seat 'just' needs new storage boxes and rug on top (ie almost everything needs replacing). Reminds me of Trigger's broom in Only Fools And Horses thats had 17 new heads and 14 new handles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet Joe canā€™t wait to get his own front door key.
If my old man stayed out Iā€™d want to know about it!
Not find him in the garden the next day! Perhaps he was too scared to knock the door?

It maybe bolts or a chain.
One of Joes stories from yesterday thereā€™s a bolt at the bottom of the front door so maybe sheā€™s bolted that? Not sure why if she knows heā€™s coming home (and has a key) but I donā€™t think thereā€™s much common sense between the two..

Reactions: 3
One of Joes stories from yesterday thereā€™s a bolt at the bottom of the front door so maybe sheā€™s bolted that? Not sure why if she knows heā€™s coming home (and has a key) but I donā€™t think thereā€™s much common sense between the two..
Just seen that too on his stories.
My mums house has a bolt inside so even if you have a key you canā€™t get in once thatā€™s locked

Just realised too, do they have a gate going into the garden? As how else would have he got in there and donā€™t they lock that either.

Iā€™m guessing it didnā€™t really happen and itā€™s just a joke
They could be on combination locks, not padlocks so dont need a key

I really can't understand why she's messed about with that storage unit, or how she can possibly think its an improvement now? Its also ridiculous that the window seat 'just' needs new storage boxes and rug on top (ie almost everything needs replacing). Reminds me of Trigger's broom in Only Fools And Horses thats had 17 new heads and 14 new handles.
That "window seat" will collapse when someone sits on it I reckon. Ikea storage units are not designed to take the weight of a person

Reactions: 10
I wonder how the other boys feel that she is all about Rex down to wearing matching outfits. Or they might be glad of the peace from her šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Donā€™t know if it drives anyone else mad but that kid is always napping. And she gets him ready for bed today at like 4.30. No wonder he doesnā€™t sleep at night. About 5 naps a day

Reactions: 8
Why does she find EVERYTHING so funny? She really gets on my nerves with the silly laugh after every sentence & the Frank Spencer voice! šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.