Stacey Solomon #7 Hippedy Hoe Hippedy Hey,pits and bits smelly and the food filtered grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The primark range for kids is so jarring with what she usually puts the baby in. He seems to always wear more expensive (no doubt gifted) clothes yet she’s gone and brought out a range with cheapo mass produced very non small business shady ethics primark. It’s just such an odd thing to do when she chooses to dress him in a lot of non primark stuff. Well, that’s largely what we see tagged anyway.
Anyway, I love small kids in bright colours but hate braces on children - I would never have put a pair on any of my kids.
Nor me braces look ridiculous On kids. I can’t stand how she dresses him in matching tops and bottoms with his bloody name on 🤣 it’s so naff it’s unreal 🤣

Reactions: 8
I know she doesn’t live her life to be attractive to other people, especially randoms on the internet, but my 2p worth is that if she toned down the eyelashes and stopped that forced, over the top grin, she would be naturally beautiful.
instead, for some unknown reason, she’s posting picture after picture of herself making the kind of face most people only make mid stubborn tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Been gifted three items this week by small businesses and hasn’t declared any of them. Just seen on a group on fb someone sharing Rex wearing them and not declaring them as gifted. Makes me quite annoyed 😒

• Angry
Clearly Stacey on Joe’s stories you can tell with the whole date and time. Her outfit was giving me Of Mice and Men vibes. I’m just glad to see shoes on Rex. Looks like Stacey is going bare foot now. Maybe she’s waiting for a small business to gift her some shoes but not credit them for it. Funny how she credits her own clothes though isn’t it and even gets Joe to put primark. You know the massive company and she can’t drop a small mention for a small business she received a gift from. Daylight robbery at its finest.

Oh but that doesn’t fit in with her Super Mum image 🙄
I noticed her gums look black/grey.. I read on another thread about someone else that it usually means her veneers need took of and her mouth need a a good clean😳🤮

sorry was supposed to quote fairylightsandpixiedust

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why did she assume he would stay out so locked up? Don’t they talk!!!!
I wouldn’t go to sleep with my doors unlocked, why didn’t he take a key?!

My husband goes out, takes his keys so he can get back in....simple really!

Reactions: 22
Why are people blaming Stacey for Joe getting locked out? It was the middle of the night, they were asleep so she locked up the house. He should have his own keys 🙄 hardly her fault.

Reactions: 37
I know she doesn’t live her life to be attractive to other people, especially randoms on the internet, but my 2p worth is that if she toned down the eyelashes and stopped that forced, over the top grin, she would be naturally beautiful.
instead, for some unknown reason, she’s posting picture after picture of herself making the kind of face most people only make mid stubborn tit.
agreed. When R was born we saw a lot more of the real her, no make up, no tacky lashes, no filters & she looked beautiful

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.