Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting on my last bleeping nerve, if she’s not getting married till 24/25 July why the duck is doing all this wedding tit the now, and are people actually going to be going in her house to see her tit door

Reactions: 24
What normal mother of 4 has 2 days to spend on a bleeping door?
well she ain't normal... she hasn't a clue! Faffing around on a wedding door when other people have to rob peter to pay Paul. ☹

I still remember Simon Cowell years ago on X factor when she introduced herself"hi I'm Stacey from Dagenham", he replied " I can tell" 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry about husband. Mine lost his during covid and with a new baby it felt disasterous but everything happens for a reason and I promise you will both come out on top. There's a song I heard on disney cars of all things but the words helped me be a bit positive about a crappy situation and kept me from getting a bit too low - behind the clouds. Hope it helps. Wishing you both all the best 🧡

Lads, she’s riled me up today. I don’t follow her, just dip in and out (sound muted obvs) but I watched today and the tone deafness is really grating. My husband is about to loose his job, we’ve spent 3 days pouring over our finances, seeing if there’s anything more we can trim (while our food shopping, petrol etc spirals like for us all). Then this twit is posting that she buying bouquets for no reason, luxury cakes and £6 bath bombs all just because she can. I know we can’t sensor what other people post and should have a ‘good for them’ mentality and I usually do but duck me, if you don’t live in the real world at least be aware that most of us do. I bet she’s got labelled glass jars of bath tit already, or a gigantic plastic storage box of them in the ‘shed’ it’s all so pretentious. Hope she dropped the cake in the bath. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do you think the s is wonky because she's an idiot

Or some stupid attempt at being relatable its not perfect / were not perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What does ‘tend’ mean? I’ve seen it a few times ‘tend guests, tend friends’
https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-samsung-rvo1&hl=en-GB&cs=0&sxsrf=ALiCzsYZplorXnZTmYFBhK9sjvQhTs0D_g:1656708274163&q=how+to+pronounce+tend&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOMIfcRoxi3w8sc9YSndSWtOXmNU5-INKMrPK81LzkwsyczPExLgYglJLcoV4pBi42IpSc1LsWJRYkrN41nEKpqRX65Qkq9QAFSfD9SQqgCSBgDZljILUwAAAA&pron_lang=en&pron_country=gb&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj_5rWhx9j4AhXcQkEAHRayAkUQ3eEDegQIAxAr

verb
  1. regularly or frequently behave in a particular way or have a certain characteristic.
    I would use the term "tend" very often."I tend to batch cook at the weekend " "I tend to over eat when I'm stressed" "I tend to online shop when I'm bored" etc

Reactions: 3
Do you think the s is wonky because she's an idiot

Or some stupid attempt at being relatable its not perfect / were not perfect.
Its so people message her, telling her it's wonky and she can then very goofy about it!! Oh silly me huhuhuh

Reactions: 17
Just watched half of Dirty Dave's stories because I couldn't stomach any more than that. Rex's hair is a bleeping mess. I hope she has it tidied up at least before the wedding. She badly needs a decent cut and colour too. Imagine looking back on the photos in 20 years time and seeing those two in the state they are 🤮🤮🤮

Edit to add I bet the dress she's picked is hinging as well. Her taste in clothes is abysmal

Reactions: 19
Anyone else today waiting for the moment Rose's legs buckled and her face smashed off the table corner??

• Sad
  • Wow
well she ain't normal... she hasn't a clue! Faffing around on a wedding door when other people have to rob peter to pay Paul. ☹

I still remember Simon Cowell years ago on X factor when she introduced herself"hi I'm Stacey from Dagenham", he replied " I can tell" 😁
In the real world Stace, Heinz tomato soup has gone up 55p this week…. FFS she’s annoying…… wedding door…. Just go abroad and get married and be done with it like the other zelebs.

Lads, she’s riled me up today. I don’t follow her, just dip in and out (sound muted obvs) but I watched today and the tone deafness is really grating. My husband is about to loose his job, we’ve spent 3 days pouring over our finances, seeing if there’s anything more we can trim (while our food shopping, petrol etc spirals like for us all). Then this twit is posting that she buying bouquets for no reason, luxury cakes and £6 bath bombs all just because she can. I know we can’t sensor what other people post and should have a ‘good for them’ mentality and I usually do but duck me, if you don’t live in the real world at least be aware that most of us do. I bet she’s got labelled glass jars of bath tit already, or a gigantic plastic storage box of them in the ‘shed’ it’s all so pretentious. Hope she dropped the cake in the bath. bleep.
Sorry you’re going through this, it’s crap. We went through the same in 2008 and almost lost our home. We have our own small business that was basically closed the whole of lockdown and even now has not recovered. It’s the worst thing to have to think about what you can do without and which bills you’re going to pay. Try and look at the positives, your family, being together and try not to think about social media prat’s like her. They have no clue about reality now and think we can all waste money on pissing plastic flowers to glue on our front doors. I feel the same about Katie Price’s supposed bankruptcy that keeps getting delayed while she still lives in her 2 million pound house and goes on holiday every month wearing designer clothes and escaping jail. We got punished and yet she’s still living the high life, tone deaf at its worse. Just remember we’re all better than them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I'd be more ok with this if she actually worked hard for the things she has,she sells her soul and exploits her children on Instagram for a living,that's not hard work or even work plus her wedding will be paid for by some magazine so not costing her a penny.

Reactions: 18
In that case, gloomy clouds 😂
And gale force winds…. In fact I hope for that this week, I’d like nothing more than that monstrosity of a “wedding door” be blown to tit before the day. What a tone deaf bleep she is, we have all had our hours reduced at work yesterday so I’ll be lucky to make rent this month and there’s skanky wasting money money hand over fist rubbing everyone’s nose in it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
And gale force winds…. In fact I hope for that this week, I’d like nothing more than that monstrosity of a “wedding door” be blown to tit before the day. What a tone deaf bleep she is, we have all had our hours reduced at work yesterday so I’ll be lucky to make rent this month and there’s skanky wasting money money hand over fist rubbing everyone’s nose in it.
Oh I think some kind of freak tropical storm should do it, actually a tornado, that’s even better! 💨 🤭😆

If you imagine you can just hear the crash and smash now as the random pallets she nailed together and hung cups on, sorry I mean ‘tea station’, gets launched across the garden with a big ole gust of wind and landing on/at/in the wedding door with wood splinters, mug and cup shards all over and the mangled Mr and Mrs having to be picked of the wreckage. Cheery soul of a Saturday lunchtime aren’t I?! 😉😬

She really just doesn’t have a bleeping clue anymore. I’m sure once upon a time she did know what it was like, although admittedly I don’t think it’s been as hard and bad as this before. 😢 I know I’ve said it before but it’s so expensive to just live now, nothing extravagant or living beyond one’s means but to just pay the bills and buy essentials. I think for a lot of people there’s far too much month at the end of the money and that’s if there’s any money at all. 😳😖

And yet if Stacey’s not showing off the pool (well she was, tsk, they must be bored of it now 🤦‍♀️) she’s showing off the 16k Aga as Roess gets launched across the room into it as Mick bellows. Now it’s that bleeping waste of time and money ‘the wedding door’. What a load of guff, have you ever heard the like? So whilst people are worried sick about making ends meet she’s spending no doubt hundreds and more likely thousands of pounds on a ridiculous, fanciful whim with fake flowers, wonky lettering and no doubt numerous paid woman-hours putting that shower of shite together! 🤬

‘I’m so excited, I’m getting married this month, I can’t believe it…’ she trills. Really? Really Stace, can you not? Funny that as you’ve not shut up about it for the past Christ knows how long! Maybe it’s that your mouth and your brain aren’t wired together right as the rest of us are sick of hearing about it. 🤦‍♀️

duck off Stacey, just duck right off and take your wedding, your sun cream, tea and any other ridiculous station you want to construct with you and maybe have a little think about the real world and what people are going through; your trivialities kinda pale into insignificance then don’t they? twit. 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Anyone else today waiting for the moment Rose's legs buckled and her face smashed off the table corner??
Not a fan of Solomon, however how come you wish this on an innocent child!! How dare you! Just to prove Solomon's a crap mum you wanting a little girl to suffer????
This is actually sick 😞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.