Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else has just rushed over here after seeing she’s actually acknowledging Harry existence 😱 the heat has clearly got to her head
Me me me !!! Lol ,I had to check I was watching skanky swallow ums story's then !!! Near died of shock!!
But still what a absolute piece of tit that is, that's more like a foot stool than side table, with a blob of black paint, 😆😆 seriously!!! I'm sure she could have got him to make something a lot better than that load of tat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What I don’t get is that Joe loved that piece of wood so much he decided to keep it, so I’m guessing he thought it was nice the way it was or he had an idea of something he wanted to do with it. Ignoring this then Stacey and Harry (in a strange act of unity which smacks of a publicity stunt) take the nice wood and promptly screw the world’s smallest legs onto it and make what she’s calling a side table?! As to quite what he’ll do with a table that low is anyone’s guess! 🤷‍♀️😬

Oh but it gets better! Almost adding insult to injury then it is then decided to cover up the lovely grain of the wood (which you can imagine was part of what Joe liked about it) with a great big splodge of thick black paint! Why?! 😳

It looks bloody awful tbh but I suppose if you were to try and pull some positive from it you could say at least the nasty black paint daubed on the top matches the nasty itty bitty black legs they’ve clagged on but that’s about it! Happy bloody Father’s Day eh?! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It is nice to see Harry on her stories for once but with her there's always this cynical lingering feeling that there's an ulterior motive.
I’m thinking the same. Strange that she would suddenly show him when he didn’t even get a mention in her recent book along with the rest of the family, I thought that was a big thing with the wedding so close.

Reactions: 12
It is nice to see Harry on her stories for once but with her there's always this cynical lingering feeling that there's an ulterior motive.
I saw his Instagram was lost though so maybe his benefitting more followers by being on her stories?
I don’t know though it’s still strange 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her towel and sun cream station is bleeping stupid. She has so much time to do crap like this. Also note her showing the sun cream is Clarins 😂 was on the news the other day that a lot of expensive brand sun screens have failed tests and you’re better purchasing cheaper or own-brand versions.

Reactions: 24
I don’t get the splodge of black paint on the table? It would have looked ok (in a Stacey Solomon DIY bodge job kinda way) without. With the paint it just looks terrible.

Reactions: 14
OK so if he liked its I assume it was the way the grain was and they've covered it in paint!! Why didn't they just seal it? And as for it being a side table I assume it's for when he's fishing maybe next to his chair

Reactions: 7
I don’t get the splodge of black paint on the table? It would have looked ok (in a Stacey Solomon DIY bodge job kinda way) without. With the paint it just looks terrible.
I’m so confused by the big black solos he of paint it’s actually hurting my head

Reactions: 8
It looks like you spilt paint and tried to wipe it off ,wouldn’t it have been a better idea if they didn’t want to leave it blank to write the word DAD or HAPPY FATHERS DAY

Reactions: 10
Those sun cream bottles on the wall... remember when she made that scene about the £30 stone plant pots? She sprayed some terracotta pots grey to save money, but she'll piss away a bottle of Clarins 🤭

Reactions: 17
I literally despise her. First Rex with that cordless drill being carried right up by his face!! Ffs is she that stupid? If he falls thats straight through his chin. As for the rest she literally has no content so what has she done? Paid Harry's mum to allow him on instagram? I mean we have to keep the sheep engaged for the tackiest looking wedding of the year which is exactly why she filmed Harry making the table for her sheep so when she posts an absolute cringe tribute to Joe at 7pm they will all be bleating about what a wonderful mum and stepmum she is and how Joe is so lucky to have her. Heaven forbid something is about someone other than her the selfish witch.

Reactions: 20
Did anyone else pick up on her song choice of the montage with Harry ‘you and me got a whole lot of history’ is this referring to them not getting on? Seemed a weird choice

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair we don’t know the history with Harry’s mum, we know Joe took her to court for access so she could also have played a part in Harry and stinky not getting on, that’s IF they don’t get on 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not mentioned his side table gift yet. But managed to squeeze in a Hello Fresh #ad
Does he post anything that isn’t an ad these days?

Reactions: 8
Now you must read this in an awful mockney Cockney, cor blimey guv’nor, diamond geezer accent;

‘… I know how ‘ard you farthers work owt there, I’m one-a you…’

I nearly spat my coffee out! Joe Swash, work hard?! Doing what pray tell, please do, I’m dying to know what exactly it is that Joe works so hard at?! 🤔

I’m happy to hold my hands up if I’m wrong but the odd TV special, stint as a quiz contestant or brief foray on a cooking show does not really constitute as hardworking and is certainly nowhere near the 40+ hour week that a lot of people have to do to live! 😳

Still, least Stacey and his lives are made easier with the aid of Hello Fresh eh? Wouldn’t want those two troopers having to do a stroke more than they had to. Plus now they’ve got the pool to deal with, well, poor lambs will be worn out I’m sure, bless. Pffffft, hard work? They wouldn’t know it if it bit them on the arse! You couldn’t make this tit up, could you?! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.