Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ABCD12333

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I came across a LW clip from during this week when skanky was on. She was talking about how protective she is over the kids, and how she came to the rescue when zak came running in her room at 3am because he heard a knocking. Like yeh ok she really is trying pull wool over people's eyes

• Angry
Reactions: 22

marypoppins21

I was gutted Rob Beckett had gone cos I think he’s genuine & hilarious (have I said that before) but now I’m so glad he did! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

marypoppins21

What's a hob? I googled it, but it wasn't much help. Is it the top part of the stove where the burners are; can you use it independently from the stove?
Also, when Stacey was on LW telling the story about someone knocking on the windows, she said she went outside, alone, to see if anyone was out there. One of the co-hosts was trying to tell her how dangerous it was & said (i'm paraphrasing)if she was in America whoever it was could have had a gun. I know most countries aren't as lenient as the US when it comes to gun ownership, but seeing the rural area they live in & Joe being out of town a lot, I wouldn't blame Stacey for having one for protection. How unlikely is it that Stacey would keep a gun in the house?
She won’t have a gun. The UK has very strict gun laws & it’s just not the done thing over here, unless you are a criminal up to no good. That story she invented for loose women (stupid fucking show, nearly as bad as Lorraine!) won’t be a true story, she invents things to suit her narrative & to get herself in the papers. Everything is planned, done & said for a reason, she’s a great manipulator, about the only thing the dickhead is good at.

• Sad
  • Wow

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Has she let her put perfume in her mouth, no rose, but then I'll just leave it so you can stick it in again.oh no that's wasn't set up Stacey you always leave perfume on your chair!! Silly cow she baffles me sometimes imagine the taste 😒

• Haha

Deanna

As someone who has first hand knowledge of SIDS in losing a grandson at 7 months her sleeping practices absolutely fuck me off!!!!! 😡
That’s heartbreaking 💔 it must make you so angry watching her dangerous bullshit, hasn’t got a clue sadly, they’re just content props to her sometimes I think x

• Heart
  • Sad

Thatbird71

VIP Member
As someone who has first hand knowledge of SIDS in losing a grandson at 7 months her sleeping practices absolutely fuck me off!!!!! 😡
Me too i said this the other day when she put the photo of Rose with her face half buried in the cushions with Rex lying all over her in hot weather aswell. Sadly she is the sort of person nothing will happen to and she will always get away with it. Im very sorry for the loss of your grandson.

• Heart
  • Sad

Thatbird71

VIP Member
No Stace he doesnt get to do anything because you cant look after your kids by yourself you had what just two of them today for a trip to a farm and you still had to take someone with you bloody useless woman.

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
Why keep having kids if she can't even look after them on her own for just one weekend. She literally has no clue of how unrelatable she is. How many single mums do everyday on their own and no complaining.
Her tend BFF Hinch is exactly the same. She’s never looked after both kids on her own. They have them for SM content but forget about the rest of the time.

I saw that, I've been having a nosey. Skanky is going to have a right face on her, he's going to get it in the ear when he gets home.
I wonder if he'll do an Andy Carroll 😉
I think if any girl is unfortunate enough to wake up with Tanjoe she won’t be in any hurry to make it public…..

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
The woman just contradicts herself! In one breath she’s saying ‘oh yes, we’re so inclusive and no matter if you’re the size of an ant or have just won the Guinness World Record for tallest woman in the UK you won’t be left out, you can come and buy my horrible tat, sorry new range…’ as good old Stace is nothing but understanding. 🙄😬

Mind then in the next breath she’s warning that if you do happen to be shopping for the petite or tall ranges that best you get in quick as well, they don’t like to have too many of those ‘odd’ sizes hanging about as they don’t want to be left with them if none sell! 😳🤦‍♀️

Make up your mind eh Stacey, you’re either inclusive or you’re not! You can’t be a little bit inclusive, just if someone’s lucky and manages to get in before anyone else buys one of the two tall or petite items Adam’s deigned to let you have in stock! Sheesh, it’s like ‘we cater for everyone as long as you’re of average size!’ 🤭😆

• Heart
This woman engulfs me with so much rage! Oh yeah, the perfume bottles are always in that spot.... Strategically placed more like it Stace! Fuck me, she really has no sense.... Did she cut the story short because favourite child got the lid stuck in her mouth? Absolute MORON!!!!!!

And there's people out there who struggle to have children and she puts hers in danger on a daily basis..... so mad

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Skinner

VIP Member
So if she's using the pool for her "work" ie showing off her tena bikinis, can she claim back the cost as an expense.
Method in her madness in everything she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 21