Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puppys

Why does she keep referring to the garage as a shed?! It’s bigger than some peoples flats probably! It sounds silly but just watching an “organising” video shows the wealth she has. The value of the storage boxes alone will run into the hundreds, add on the shelving and racking will take it into and over a grand. Then add up the value of the actual items - items that she uses once a year. Each fake stem of flowers is at least £1! Just crazy really.
Cos she wants us to think its just like what we have in our gardens a shed thats full of crap 💩

What is cradle crap?
A crusty scalp

Reactions: 6

Titch tactics

Maybe now he’s a bit older he chose to let her post him 🤷🏻‍♀️ Once kids reach a certain age they can also have a say in what happens
Yeh I think he has just turned 15? I was surprised to see him on her stories but he has ovbiously gave his permission now whereas before his mum never wanted him on.

I have to say, I found Joe Swash was quite funny on Rob Becketts stories!! 🤣
God her Dad's a creep!! 😬🤢
Also, is their something wrong with Rob Beckett?? I always found him very funny!

• Haha

happyout2000

VIP Member
Lol I’m not too sure tbh. I dont think he’s there for the right reasons but that’s just me. She’s making a fortune and keeping him in the spotlight. Never forget on strictly when he was pictured coming out of the hotel after a night away holding his dance partners hand…

I don’t think his dance partner would go near Joe she has a boyfriend and he is not bad looking to be honest,

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I’ve missed a few days, she’s not removed the huge overhead stained glass flower that was indoors had she? Think it was in the kitchen?
She’s not actually shown the finished kitchen properly so it’s probably gone but she’s not just not shown it yet.

• Sad

Extrafine

VIP Member
They mentioned joe on this morning as the person who did the cooking said he was presenting along side joe when his show comes out, I think that’s right at least

• Sad

kayl1986

VIP Member
Maybe it's portable George foreman grill thing . That's in the cupboard and she brings it out when needed

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
You can see she’s really out of her comfort zone when she does modelling videos. She always looks so awkward & uncomfortable.