Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopy83

VIP Member
Rex’s first swimming lesson in their pool.. why oh why do them kids not get to do anything outside the house. Have we ever seen little rose at soft play or baby group? Or even Rex for that matter. That pool is not appropriate for a toddler swim lesson, there isn’t even a shallow end it’s ridiculous.
I agree going to a normal swimming lesson to see other children would do Rex tbe World of good.
But just to say her pool is fine for his age. My kids started lessons at 3 years old in pools they can't touch the floor. They hold the side when not swimming and instructor will be in with him.
Stops them just walking.

Reactions: 6

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Flew Jet2 last week, they don't have Wifi. Quite sad that its such a small group.
Didn't think they would, never been jet2 and if they did i would be right there lol! Suppose it was more than Stacey's Hen do last year with her sisters friends lol!

• Haha

Beetlemania

VIP Member
That's so true. My husband works with someone whose wife works in a nursing home. Anyway, some of patients are well off and never spent time with their children and they don't visit them now as they never really knew their parents. Not to digress, but I can see some of Skanky's kids not bothering with her when they are older and resenting her. I'd rather have my life than hers, she's one of the shittest mum's out there.
I remember reading that the older 2 were homeschooled before Mad Mick came along, anyway I think she'll home school the golden two, can't have them mixing with Joe public.
Well if she does I really hope she gets someone good to teach them. Cos she ( or joe ) certainly couldn't. They barely have a brain cell each.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Oooh Jemma just posted one of the hen do cold cups has the name Hayley on it any thoughts who that is my fellow Tattlers?
Not sure but she also said her sister in law is over from Switzerland for a week so maybe the hen do is this weekend and she is attending. Her name is Rhi

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Did anyone watch This Morning? Just saw someone complaining that if Joe Swash is on they’ll switch off. Is he going to be presenting or just doing their competition bit like he used to?
Where did you see that? I know Ruth Langsford and Rylan Clark are covering the summer holidays unless he's doing the Friday slot its not like she does Loose Women on a Friday anymore

Did anyone hear on Ricky Rayment’s story where he says wikiwoo, he records a bit of conversation and someone says “do you think she will shoot me if I get with someone”

• Haha

bamboo98

VIP Member
I wonder who his best man will be. They usually organise the stag don’t they? I hope it’s a friend and not Lee 🤮

• Sick

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Just had a look at ITS on Insta - I don't like anything in her collection. How long til its reduced to a fiver?

itsasecretduh

Has anyone seen the pool company’s post from this morning yet? Is it just me or does it look like a whole building is missing from the after photos that’s there in the before shot? The conservatory and attached building can’t be seen on the after photos?

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
I don't think me or anyone else are upset at all about cradle cap gate 😂 it's just there are 1000s of things little miss perfect gherkin poppins does that concerns are raised over and rightly so but mum shaming for cappy scalp is just a bit harsh in my books.

Anyway she needs poking so we have a new topic to bitch about 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Cleanest they've been now she has that pool 😅

I don't know why people getting upset over the cradle cap comments. Stacey spends so much time doing shit rather than sorting it. That's the issue. Let's not turn this into mumsnet 🤣