Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Would love to know what diploma she has that is equivalent to 3 Alevels ?! And did she also say all 3 are As ? A diploma is not 3 A levels !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Puppys

Swashy is surrounded by girls loving life 😂🤣 on his mates insta
God help SS if they wash and shave 😬

Both my mum and mother in law and aunts came on my hens,they were great craic,we only did two nights and they did their own thing on the second night as they couldn't keep up,my dad and brother went on my husband's stag aswell but they're no dodgy Dave thank christ..I think if they're able and they're up for a bit of fun then why not.
I agree getting married is about coming together and being a family 👪

• Haha

Patrick Star

Not sure but she also said her sister in law is over from Switzerland for a week so maybe the hen do is this weekend and she is attending. Her name is Rhi
If its this week or next Hinch won't be able to attend. I bet she's gutted to be missing her besties hen do.

• Haha

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
When was the last time she was on loose women? It’s been a while hasn’t it?
Yeah indont be on why the made a big deal of her being back lol! It's used to be every Friday lol!

That pink Swimsuit is awful not flattering in anyway who on earth desgined it! The white with little flowers in looks like granny underwear!

cazellie

VIP Member
Sorry if it's already been asked and answered but I struggle to keep up with this thread! But, whose phone number is that on the back of Joe's t-shirt on Dirty Dave's insta stories?
Is it not his t-shirt with number on from when he was on I’m a Celebrity years ago?

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Would love to know what diploma she has that is equivalent to 3 Alevels ?! And did she also say all 3 are As ? A diploma is not 3 A levels !!!
It's true, it's called an "Access to Higher Education Course"
It takes a year to complete. Once completed, depending on which one you took, you can then go straight to university providing you got what the university asked for (x amount distinctions and merits).
My husband did an Access to HE combined studies and then went on to get a degree.

Puppys

Imagine actually being that much of a sheep that you messaged her saying don’t worry stace don’t listen joejoe loves you ssoooooo muuuchhh.
i just can’t imagine ever saying that to a complete stranger online.
This is just like the mums at school makes me sick 🤢🤢

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Will harry make the grid post though? He’s on her stories but it’s mostly the golden children and sometimes Zach and Leighton but she likes to hide them and not have them in the main pic. I wonder if they will get a nice family photo for the wedding but will it take pride of place or hid behind a door like he was in the last house?

• Sad

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Her sister posted cold cup labels with maid of honour and bride on them. She must be getting married soon although she’s probably forgot 😜
Jemma made them ages ago clearly dug them out to launch during the month of wedding of the year to try and up sales sooooo predictable

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
What's a hob? I googled it, but it wasn't much help. Is it the top part of the stove where the burners are; can you use it independently from the stove?
Also, when Stacey was on LW telling the story about someone knocking on the windows, she said she went outside, alone, to see if anyone was out there. One of the co-hosts was trying to tell her how dangerous it was & said (i'm paraphrasing)if she was in America whoever it was could have had a gun. I know most countries aren't as lenient as the US when it comes to gun ownership, but seeing the rural area they live in & Joe being out of town a lot, I wouldn't blame Stacey for having one for protection. How unlikely is it that Stacey would keep a gun in the house?
Some people in rural areas might have something like a shotgun but you have to have a license, go through thorough checks to have it, a police officer will visit your house annually, it has to be in a locked cabinet and it has to be for something like hunting or farmers will have them, very unusual for the average family to have guns here, they definitely wouldn’t