Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fishnips

VIP Member
My sons got cradle cap, hes 14 months and has his hair washed in the bath every other night. Tried dentinox, doesn’t penetrate well anymore now he has a full head of hair, can’t use oil and brush as he isn’t a baldie. It’s not just about washing.
Sorry if that has already been said and it's off topic but...
My small never had cradle cap until she was over a year old, all of the scalp oils shampoos etc didn't work, the only thing I found that worked in the end was the Pourty cradle cap massage brush, think it was a fiver from Amazon. I just used it with baby shampoo in gentle circular motions every other night, and always made sure I rinsed with fresh clean water rather than bath water that already had soaps in. There was a noticeable difference after the first go and it was completely gone in a week, then I just used it once a week to prevent it coming back. ☺

Reactions: 7

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Rex looks like he’s posing to me. He has his mouth shut and usually the mouth is open when they’re naturally asleep. 🤷‍♀️
Not true at all im afraid and i did wonder how she would pose them without waking them

No Stace you are not losing the shade there is no shade you moron and even with a hat your child should not be sat in direct sunlight

Last edited:

Titch tactics

That mirror gives me anxiety, it's not going to take much to knock it over the way they were carrying on the other day running around the pool. Not the safest of places to be Stace 🤦

hidingscared

I know Dodgy Dave isn’t with Stacey’s mum, but I thought he had a partner? Every time he’s with Stacey or Jem Jem he always seems to be on his own, even on his recent holiday with Jem Jem’s family. Anyone know what’s what?

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Her sister posted cold cup labels with maid of honour and bride on them. She must be getting married soon although she’s probably forgot 😜

Nixxs

VIP Member
It’s great advertising for her business but do brides need cold cups??
Yes to put their alcohol in, put their cup down next to a very similar one that a child is drinking out of.... Said child passes out in swimming pool

realityfan

Chatty Member
rain is good luck, I’m hoping it’s so hot people can’t function
Lol yes like the end of last week, absolutely roasting hot with everyone all hot & bothered. Can you imagine the smell tho? Cue, everybody jumping into the pool! 🌊

• Haha

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
You are absolutely right 👍shes much more relatable she seems loveky

Yes I totally agree with you 👍 they can all shoot me too now cos I think shes great 👍
I like Jemma too! People say she used stacey etc but thats just good business sense lol! She takes her kids places makes sure they have hobbies etc! And she doesn't use filters she must know people on here call her whatever and she still doesn't care!

Last edited:
  • Heart

IamIncog

Has anybody seen or mentioned Joes nails on the most recent picture of him and his best men now they’ve arrived in Ibeefa? I want to vom😂😂

• Sick

Itsyspider

VIP Member
I don’t normally comment on these threads, but what she’s done to the stained glass window should be a crime 😩😩😩
She's ruined all the features of that house 😔 wasn't there a little stained glass window in the livingroom too? Did she replace that one too?