Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Well guys, I’ve just given my little boy a twister.
Just thought I would share this tip, it’s great to keep kids cool on a hot day.
I forgot to film it though, sorry 😬
You are winning!!! Who would have though a nice Ice lolly on a hot day thank you for the tip!!

Ps the pool guy is there again, how often does she pay for it cleaned!!!! Uses her economy 7 but can heat and pay for the pool clean

• Sad
Reactions: 18

klairklopp

VIP Member
You are winning!!! Who would have though a nice Ice lolly on a hot day thank you for the tip!!

Ps the pool guy is there again, how often does she pay for it cleaned!!!! Uses her economy 7 but can heat and pay for the pool clean
I would imagine with Hoe’s tango tan, Stace’s minging hair and the family’s general grime that the pool’s got a permanent tide mark……

• Sick
  • Haha
Those Bikinis are truly awful. Stacey has an alright figure. I don’t like talking about peoples bodies as a whole as somebody who has suffered from an Ed I don’t think it’s fair or necessary. But it really makes her look worse than she really is. The huge tenna nappy bottoms. The pink flowery top that her boobs clearly look like they are falling out of. It’s just not right for her shape.
That awful pink swimsuit looks like some 80’s nightmare we probably all had as children.

i get she wants to be saint stace of body positivity, which you are always going about wrong for a start, but at least stop trying so hard to look like a beanbag in a potato sack ffs

• Haha
  • Sad

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Ive just seen her last post from last night and im fuming! That woman really is the sort of dumb bint that thinks nothing bad ever happens. Has she never heard of SIDS? Rose has got no air or space round her head at all withher face half stuffed into the sofa and the rest of it smothered by Rex same for trying to regulate the rest of her body temperature particularly in this weather when shes got Rex in a nylon spiderman costume lying over her. Seriously Stace be a fucking mother and care for your kids properly they need dinner bath pyjamas and bed at a decent time rant over!

• Sad

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Her sister has uploaded, they were with her

Imagine your whole life revolves around filming content for social media. I feel like a wanker even posing for family photos if people are watching (especially when people stop walking so as nit to get in your photo, THE PRESSURE) How the fuck do these wankers film content all day every day and not feel embarrassed
It's ridiculous she pretends she's showing Rose the animals but she then has to look at the camera to make sure she's being filmed fake bitch! Spend sometime with them without a camera stuck in their faces

WhizzPopBang

This could be what she was worried about all the drama now of oh shes marrying a cheat etc he should of just stayed at pickle cottage 🤭
I think after Billie and Andy Carroll saga, the press are desperate for another stag drama. I don’t think Stacey has anything to worry about, Joe comes across as a dopey idiot but I don’t think he would put himself if any situation that could upset Stacey.
Like others have said, Dirty Dave on the other hand…. 😂😂

• Haha

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
What would possess someone to film themselves putting some tap water into a bottle.
I mean, this bitch really does have too much time on her hands.
Despite working allllllllllll the time 🤭

• Haha

SpritzerTime

I’m sorry lads but I fancy Rob Beckett, I’ll get my coat…

I'm sure we’ll be treated to lots of spam when she has her hen party. Probably in a hashtag gifted spa with lots of ‘but I don’t drink or like going out so it’s perfect for me’ etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Why's she letting the baby put a perfume bottle in her mouth ffs. Even though it had the lid on it may have leaked previously so it'll taste fucking minging and should not be in reach of the baby!

• Angry

realityfan

Chatty Member
OMG, this brought back a memory!
I honestly thought Stacey’s hair wet from the pool.
Then I remembered years ago serving a customer on the till in the bank & I asked her if she’d just been swimming.
She said no… it was then I realised her long straight hair was all lanky from the grease!
The other cashiers thought it was hilarious & I of course was mortified every time she came back in! 😮💧🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

hidingscared

I think despite what we know or feel about Stacey, it’s easy to feel envious of her pool while the weather’s so good, and her lifestyle, but it’s the fact that she’s done f*** all to actually deserve it. Neither her nor Joe work hard for what they’ve got, despite what her fans think! And that’s what’s so annoying!

• Heart
I like Jemma too! People say she used stacey etc but thats just good business sense lol! She takes her kids places makes sure they have hobbies etc! And she doesn't use filters she must know people on here call her whatever and she still doesn't care!
She actually does use filters......I'll say no more..... 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow