Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatbird71

VIP Member
I literally despise her. First Rex with that cordless drill being carried right up by his face!! Ffs is she that stupid? If he falls thats straight through his chin. As for the rest she literally has no content so what has she done? Paid Harry's mum to allow him on instagram? I mean we have to keep the sheep engaged for the tackiest looking wedding of the year which is exactly why she filmed Harry making the table for her sheep so when she posts an absolute cringe tribute to Joe at 7pm they will all be bleating about what a wonderful mum and stepmum she is and how Joe is so lucky to have her. Heaven forbid something is about someone other than her the selfish bitch.

Reactions: 20

bamboo98

VIP Member
The manic laugh makes me wish I didn’t have ears.
And she deliberately put the bottles there for Roess to get. Put a obnoxiously bright kids toy there instead for god sake.

• Sad

Dawnienodaethat

Much as I think she's a stupid cow I don't like all the speculation that she's insecure or that Joe will do something out of order. Not everybody is a cheating piece of shit.

• Haha

SourGreenApples

God bless Rob Beckett for sharing this content and showing dirty Dave at his worst…. I wonder if he’ll be made to delete them 🤔
I liked Rob Beckett before this as he always seemed WYSIWYG and he hasn't disappointed.
He is genuine and showing what he sees.

Brilliant.

SourGreenApples

Christ on a bike that woman will do anything! Letting a baby put a perfume top in her mouth? 😳 Why doesn't she let Rex play on the roof next?

• Sad

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Oh gosh yer!!! It was dancing on ice was it?? They all roll into one. Anyway he was pictured coming out of a hotel in the morning holding his partners had xx
Yes, I remember that, Joe looking sheepish one early morning doing the walk of shame holding hands with his ice skating partner… on dear! I have no doubt that this is playing through Stacey’s mind as well and I do think that’s part of why dodgy Dave got sent to keep an eye, the problem was they didn’t reckon on him being the biggest lad of them all and chatting up any female with limited clothing on and a pulse! 😳😉😆

Although the red tops really will make anything out of nothing won’t they?! Although daft Joe’s not completely stupid and whilst the jury’s out for me just why they’re together and getting married (as let’s face it, I don’t think it’s just a simple matter of two people who love each other, the end, full stop) I don’t think he’d risk losing everything by doing the dirty on such a public stage where it would undoubtedly be on Instagram and all over the media within minutes. 🤦‍♀️😖

Still though she must have known this would happen; there was no way, on his stag do of all things, Joe was going to keep up her charade of being tee total and avoiding alcohol. In fact the whole thing looks like a mighty piss up, and why not, it’s his stag do?! 🤷‍♀️

I’m quite looking to what the hen do entails now tbh, I have a feeling it will be rather tame compared to Joe’s offering! Still, they’ll all have cool refreshing drinks in a beaker with their name on if nothing else, although that might be as exciting as it gets! 🤭😆

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
‘Oh thank you for all your messages, you loved it, blah, blah, blah…’ 🙄

Well of course they did Stacey, of course they did… but here’s a poser for you; if everyone loves your stuff so much how come in a month or so’s time everything will be reduced down to a fiver on the ITS website?! 🤔

Still, least it’s your new favourite eh? And don’t you fret about them all getting reduced in the sale; your next ITS collection will be your new favourite when it comes out so no worries… bless ‘er and her fickle little ways! 😬

It’s a bit like what she’s done with the children coming to think of it. I mean before Roess was born everywhere she went she had Mick toddling around beside or doing the wall of death next to her and now look! It’s: ‘Rex, Rex who?! But look there’s my gawwwwwjuuussssss guuuuurrrrrlllll! Who’s my gawwwwwjuuussssss guuuuurrrrrlllll?! Is Roess my
gawwwwwjuuussssss guuuuurrrrrlllll?! 😳🤭😆

• Sad

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Of course stick sister was with her today. Can't she ever go anywhere alone
Ah but as usual, you watch Stacey’s post and you’d think it was just her, Roess and Mick and it’s only when you see Jemma’s offering you see the truth! Good old sticker sister eh? Always revealing the truth behind Pinnochistace’s lies! 🤦‍♀️🤥🤭😆

Reactions: 19
Those bikini bottoms are literally the same shape as those tenna discrete black pants. They look absolutely awful.
And guess what Stacey. Seeing you in that awful get up really doesn’t make me feel better about my body.

• Haha

Chez300

VIP Member
Why does she keep referring to the garage as a shed?! It’s bigger than some peoples flats probably! It sounds silly but just watching an “organising” video shows the wealth she has. The value of the storage boxes alone will run into the hundreds, add on the shelving and racking will take it into and over a grand. Then add up the value of the actual items - items that she uses once a year. Each fake stem of flowers is at least £1! Just crazy really.
That shed/garage is looking like tv prop storage! It’s huge. And why is she using that for food prep when she has a huge brands new kitchen and another in the pool house 🤦🏾‍♀️

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
I think we should drop the bowl stories!! It was down to the parent leaving a toddler alone while eating, what if she choked would she blame the chocolate company?!

Oh I put a few ice cubes in my daughter waterbottle but they would have melted by time she got there lol I'm a winning at parenting lol!!!

• Heart

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member

I fully disagree with the previous comments on this subject. My 2 year old is bathed every night, sometimes twice a day if weve been painting or making mud pies in the morning. We've tried everything and I mean everything. I have diagnosed OCD so I can assure you we aren't dirty gherkins. Cradle cap sometimes just clears up when it damn well decides to but I still do my best every day to clear it.

What is cradle crap?

• Heart

kayl1986

VIP Member
So Joe's away for the weekend. Boys not with their dad's. Wouldn't it of been perfect day to have a day with them and just her. A movie day. Some baking maybe and chill. A little swim in her pool. Put phone away and enjoy quality time. Why have them to never look after them on her own. But it's all about Roess now the others don't get a look in

• Sad

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I came across a LW clip from during this week when skanky was on. She was talking about how protective she is over the kids, and how she came to the rescue when zak came running in her room at 3am because he heard a knocking. Like yeh ok she really is trying pull wool over people's eyes
It’s one thing to lie by omission and not tell the truth by not mentioning something or to allow people to assume something that actually isn’t true; like your children sleep in main house with you for example. It’s still lying, don’t get me wrong, but it seems less deceitful somehow. 🤔

To downright just lie though, which she must be, unless Zach came all the way from the annexe to wake her as he heard knocking, is another level of deception. Perhaps Zach rang her and she went to check it out, I can believe that, but for him to be scared by hearing a knocking sound and then get out of bed in the dark, walk across the lawn, let himself into the main house (which you would imagine to be locked) and go into her and Joe’s bedroom to wake her, pah, I don’t believe it for one second. 🤷‍♀️😖

So she’s lying, downright lying at that and so if someone’s lying to make people to believe a certain narrative or situation, you have to think why? Why go to the effort, why just not let people think what they want and be done with it. It’s simple really; she knows that Leighton and Zach’s sleeping arrangement isn’t good. In fact it’s worse than that, it’s wrong and there would be a level of outrage if people knew the truth and so this is why she creates this untruth and compounds upon it; as if the reality became known she’d not just lose face, but a lot more than that too. 😳

Wouldn't it be embarrassing if her children’s sleeping situation became a topic of discussion on Loose Woman for example?! Oh the shame! Would serve her right though duplicitous bitch! 🤭😆

• Sad

Skinner

VIP Member
There is no was all those goggles were packed up and brought from the old house. Same with the swim nappies. Such a liar.

• Sad

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
Here comes the tacky swimwear range.

So the pool and all this fuss was done with all advertising opportunities for her collection. 🙄
I can't even keep up lately sorry
Without warning a post of hers filled my screen a few days ago with her wearing what looked like a giant pink nappy. It was actually a bikini? from her new collection. I followed her a while back to see what all the fuss was about and forgot to unfollow unfortunately. I have now done that so I don't get any more sudden shocks at my age 🤢

• Haha