Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SourGreenApples

Much as I think she's a stupid cow I don't like all the speculation that she's insecure or that Joe will do something out of order. Not everybody is a cheating piece of shit.
I agree. From what I've seen, Joe looks to be a decent guy. He does appear to do most of the parenting, anyway!

Reactions: 18

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Well I’ve had one hell of a night. Now I know we try not to share too much information just in case a vengeful Stacey Solomon fan hunts us down but on this occasion I see sharing as a kind of therapy; talking something very troublesome over with people who I know will understand. Thank goodness for you my fellow Tattlers, you make the world make a lot more sense. 🤗

Now it all started with that bloody montage of the photo shoot. Yes, something seemingly as innocuous as parading her latest range has set me right off down a rabbit hole in my head and brought back memories quite frankly I’d tried to suppress and never think of again and I can’t think I’m the only one. 😖

Now I must warn you, what I’m going to share may have the same effect on you and so just brace yourself. Like I say though, I know you’re the only people who will feel the way I feel and understand just how the terrible event disturbed us all deeply. 🫠

Ok, *deep breath* look at this and tell me don’t suddenly get taken to a scene with her pregnant wearing little more than a sheet with dodgy Dave snapping away… 😳

2A159E33-B72F-4D2B-AB09-47AB0BCA966D.jpeg

I’m a shell of the woman I was I tell you, oh the trauma of it all, that family have a lot to answer for!🤭😆

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
She won’t need security, she’s sending mad mick to get his SIA badge this week to go with his life guard qualification so he can play a special role on the special day.
Pah, he’d be dead easy to distract; all you do is point out the big old pile of wedding presents and explicitly tell him;

‘Now whatever you do you mustn’t open any of them as they’re not yours. They do look nice mind and look at them all, I wish I had that many presents…’

Bish, bash, bosh, job’s a good’un! He’ll be so busy sending wrapping paper fleeing in all directions as he’s manically opening gifts, people will be able to do just as they please! 😳🤦‍♀️🤭😆

• Haha

SourGreenApples

She can’t look after her own kids on her own? Is she fucking serious.
the 2 older boys will probably be with their dads so she only has Rex and Roess.
She can't cope with her crotch goblins alone? Has to have her sister come over to childmind, basically? She is clueless. 😳

• Sad
So Labia lady has had all the children bar cod roe all day so stacey can refresh joe and his mates insta and here all day.

Nice to see that jemjem took rexy to see mummys look a like out in a feild though. That must have been nice for him

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I really don't get why she wants to look so "bad" the roots, greasy hair, ill-fitting clothes, dirty jackets, manky nails - What does it achieve im baffled 🤷‍♀️
I'm not on par worh her pay wise but I make sure to shower everyday, get my roots done every 4 to 6 weeks and wear clean clothes that fit and look well
I think she does it to be ‘relatable’ but this just makes me wonder who the hell does she want to relate to? Yes, a lot of people are busy parents and may not be able to achieve everything they would like to in their busy, hectic lives but they still manage to wash/shower, change their clothes and try to wear clothes that fit and compliment them on a daily basis. It’s not about how much money you have or don’t have, you do the best with what you have access to with regards to clothing and keeping clean and having good personal hygiene costs very little. It’s a choice and she’s choosing to be a minger! 🤦‍♀️🤢😵

I think she completely misjudges people and because she’s not a person who’s particularly enamoured with cleanliness and personal hygiene and doesn’t place any importance on it she imagines other people are the same. I tell you something Stacey, I could literally be on the bones of my arse and down to last my penny and I would at least make sure I was clean and washed with clean clothes and hair as I would refuse to let myself get into that state. There’s no excuse Stacey, no excuse! Dirty madam! 😳😖🙀🤭😆

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I thought Joe had been quiet for the past few days but it turns out he’s had a job on that’s taken all his time, (albeit limited) skill, and concentration. 😀

Oh yes, marvel at the craftsmanship and try not to be overwhelmed at the effort involved as in his latest #AD Joe turns the leftover Hello Fresh box into a spaceship and all without the help of those meddling kids! This it seems is all his own work, and what work it is! 😉

Mind I do hope Stacey prints his name at the bottom of it so he gets the credit for his masterpiece; it’d be awful if people took one look at it and assumed it was something Rex had put together at nursery! 🤭😆

478D2861-4147-4A6A-BC95-366F99633F18.jpeg

• Haha

StarCross

I hate the putting suncream in those bottles

the bottles they come in will protect them from breaking down and becoming useless, the oxidation from being moved, I would sorry they wouldn’t work anymore

don’t people think at all ?

Multi-21

VIP Member
If you’re getting married at your own home, so can do any date, why do a Thursday so everyone else has to take time off work/school?

Reactions: 17

kayl1986

VIP Member
Here comes the tacky swimwear range.

So the pool and all this fuss was done with all advertising opportunities for her collection. 🙄
I can't even keep up lately sorry

• Angry

Multi-21

VIP Member
Doesn't sunscreen need to be stored in a cool place? Not on the outside wall in a container with no use by date showing?
Yeah in a black container in the sunlight as well, that won’t heat it up at all

• Haha

bamboo98

VIP Member
I see Jemma has took Rex out this afternoon, no sign of Stacey so she must be indoors with Roess as usual.

• Sad

Eeyore147

VIP Member
Why? Just why?!!!
I get the hooks and rail, but the suncream 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just no. It won’t get used quick enough at a family home and will just heat up. I’ve seen sun cream dispensers at theme parks etc but they are always in shaded places and refilled daily due the the amount of visitors, but at home that will just heat up and go off.