Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SourGreenApples

Bloody hell is Harry her stepson? She's remembered him! Surprised they don't all wear label lady name badges to help her!

And that table! What's with the tar like stuff?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know from all the videos his friends have been posting it’s him with his mates just hanging out. As a group of lads not really doing anything. Pervert Dave in the back. Maybe the odd girl will ask for a pic cause his faaaamaaass init but honestly I don’t think anything is going on over there. I don’t even think dirty Dave will come back itchy as really are those girls that desperate?

AngryBird

It looks really cheap material, heavy ruching so it fits everybody badly 😬 with zero tummy or boob support. Yuck!

• Sad

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
You can see she’s really out of her comfort zone when she does modelling videos. She always looks so awkward & uncomfortable.
She is very awkward in the way she moves and speaks. She comes across as very limited in her speech when on loose women. I hate to say this but she is not attractive in any way.

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Oooooh watching all that fun and sun in Ibiza has made me want to book a trip there myself…

DD66B93F-E8DF-4D28-A09E-E1C852B2F434.jpeg

Saying that the possibly of bumping into dodgy Dave by the pool is having me question whether I dare even leave the house again, let alone the country! 😳🤭😆

• Sick
  • Haha

bamboo98

VIP Member
She said the kids are at school at 3pm and she’s off to meet someone in Tesco. I thought 3pm was when most schools finished for the day.
And cling on sister is there taking photos of her shite cups in the pool?! 🤮🤮

Beetlemania

VIP Member
Some fool on tea spill defending her after she was called out for bragging with the heated pool etc when there is a fuel price hike going on, saying that they work for their money. 🤦🤦

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I came across a LW clip from during this week when skanky was on. She was talking about how protective she is over the kids, and how she came to the rescue when zak came running in her room at 3am because he heard a knocking. Like yeh ok she really is trying pull wool over people's eyes
Strange ideas she has of being protective.
Most parents would take it as a given that a child could come to them at night time if frightened or ill or whatever.
Then again, most parents would take it as a given that the children would be sleeping in the same house as them. 🙄

• Sad

Lalla

VIP Member
Joe’s even given away the destination - previous Tattlers were right. They’re going to Ibiza 🎶
Going to Ibiza for your stag do - fine
Going to Ibiza for your stag do with your fiancee's pervy old grotbag of a Dad - just too much!

I'd be embarrassed to be seen in public with Dodgy Dave! But then Tanjoe is a) orange and b) lives with Stacey so I guess nothing embarrasses him!

• Haha

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Well that user error really can happen to any bowl if a parent let's a child put their face in! In do think it's harsh pointing out it's Stacey's range! God I've stuck up for her a couple times lately please don't send me away I still think she's an idiot lol!

• Haha

foxcubs1000

She needs to sort her priorities and stop dicking around with the pool and sun cream and sort the baby’s cradle cap out. It’s been there for ages. Christ the hygiene is atrocious in that house.

• Sad

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
Dont mind the dresses- wouldn’t buy them, they’re cheap tat- but those swimming costumes are next level. They’re f*cking minging.

kayl1986

VIP Member
Why did I think all the slippers was sanitary towels at first glance 🤣
I am sick of hearing of pool rooms and pool wall. Is she really running out of content. It’ll be wedding content and another baby mark my words especially if hinch has another soon

• Haha